Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What I learnt after socializing with normies today

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
It was actually amazing boyos, this is my third post about my old school mates get together, it was awkward when we went to boating, but some of my mates were beginners in driving, so one of my friends who brought a car allowed them to drive and we all had such an amazing time wih music blasting all over. I heard them talk about how they often do these kind of activities. The only reason I don't experience this often like them is because I am trash at socializing and in .is user. I never chose this life but this is all I can do, they called me again for Friday. After that I'll be back to LDAR phase. Make friends brocels, internet friends can't give the same experience. Don't take this is as bluepille normie advice. Be blackpilled and still make friends

reminder that they are only pretending to care. also fakecel if you can fit into the tribe.

good for you brocel

dont listen to the blackpilltards

reminder that they are only pretending to care. also fakecel if you can fit into the tribe.
I already explained how I couldn't fit in my previous post, but I did liked how they all could easily chat with each other. In the end as much of an inkie I am, can you really hate your childhood friends

Last edited:
I already explained how I could fit in my previous post, but I did liked how they all could easily chat with each other. In the end as much of an inkie I am, can you really hate your childhood friends
i can

Sounds nice
Enjoy yourself