Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What if a 400 pound sheboon wanted to beta bux you

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
What if a coal black 400 pound rich sheboon wanted to beta bux you and you never had to wage slave again and she bought you the car of your dreams and gave you a credit card with a $100K limit.

But you had to have sex with her everyday, go down on her and give her a sponge bath daily and clip her toenails. Would you do it?

yes i will make her lose weight and she will look like yoruichi

yes, yes i would

Hell nah to the nah nah naww helll to the nah

@jerkjocky would definitely do it. So would @starcrapoo

What if a coal black 400 pound rich sheboon wanted to beta bux you and you never had to wage slave again and she bought you the car of your dreams and gave you a credit card with a $100K limit.

But you had to have sex with her everyday, go down on her and give her a sponge bath daily and clip her toenails. Would you do it?
Depending on how fast I could do all of that. I doubt that she'd want sex everyday.

I am actually quite turned-on by sugar mums willing to sponsor me, except I'll probably just be their ugly toy and not actually be cared for. Sucks

Sheboons is a hard no for me. It’s like having sex with a gorilla

Would I have to have a child with said sheboon?

@Substitute Subhuman you forgot having to grease and fix her hair :feelswhere:

I just be living every day in total disgust. A completely broken man with no dignity who brought a race mixed Lovecraftian abomination in the world for some money. That would be my legacy:feelsugh:

I just be living every day in total disgust. A completely broken man with no dignity who brought a race mixed Lovecraftian abomination in the world for some money. That would be my legacy:feelsugh:
Your son would grow up to be a 6'7 NBA giga Tyrone who will make you proud.

Just make love with an obese ape theory

Your son would grow up to be a 6'7 NBA giga Tyrone who will make you proud.
My niglet son could go up to be Michael Jordan and I'd still be disgusted by him and by myself

@jerkjocky would definitely do it. So would @starcrapoo
i wouldnt be able to get a boner jfl and in no fucking way would i be licking that disgusting shit. why dont you obsess over someone else. how many times do i have to tell you im not gay?

i wouldnt be able to get a boner jfl and in no fucking way would i be licking that disgusting shit. why dont you obsess over someone else. how many times do i have to tell you im not gay?
You have to graduate from disciple school. But to graduate you have to stop yelling at the mirror.

Id rather die :feelsugh:

Everyone who said no should be perma-banned

$100k credit limit + free dream car :feelsohh::feelsohh:

In a heartbeat

I don't know...

Short fat dark oompa loompa latinas and filipinas have much higher smv than morbidly obese sheboons.

But I've never traveled to south America, the phillipines, and indonesia and tried my luck with them there. If I fail there I might as well rope because I don't want dark fat sheboons.

Then again i realize that me not wanting dark fat sheboons would be like white foids not wanting short, ugly, framelet Asian men.

It is what it is...

I don't know...

Short fat dark oompa loompa latinas and filipinas have much higher smv than morbidly obese sheboons.

But I've never traveled to south America, the phillipines, and indonesia and tried my luck with them there. If I fail there I might as well rope because I don't want dark fat sheboons.

Then again i realize that me not wanting dark fat sheboons would be like white foids not wanting short, ugly, framelet Asian men.

It is what it is...
Yeah but you'll miss out on cleaning her back fat

Sure I would.
Fakecels out.

If I don't have to engage in miscegenation then yes.

Lol