Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if i won the lottery and i set up a charity for incels to get plastic surgery to fix them

• Thread starter NeverHadAChanceTard
  • Start date
NeverHadAChanceTard

NeverHadAChanceTard

Recruit
★★★★
if i won the lottery i would pay for a lot of incels to get their looks fixed. would that help at least?

your money would run out quick

No charity, only financing NEETbucks or the beta uprising

Do not fix teeths rot then
nah bro dental health is what i would fix most for cels and myself. great teeth is the first step to fix dysgenic looks

Use it for yourself

I wanted to do the same thing because I'm too old to ascend now and all the money would just be wasted.

But nobody did that for me either, why would I help others who don't care about me?

I wanted to do the same thing because I'm too old to ascend now and all the money would just be wasted.

But nobody did that for me either, why would I help others who don't care about me?
thats the nature of man, we sacrifice and there have been men in the past who sacrificed for us, its our time