Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if you were to condone incels online and pretended you were doing so as a girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
If anyone asks for tits or GTFO, you can call them sexist or incel in turn. If they say you write like a man, you can say they fit gender roles and if they say you're LGBT you can call them bigots again.

I don't think this is a good way to earn sympathy because it's dishonest but the idea is funny, fighting people with their own emotional-appeal-based-beliefs.

EDIT: Yes i see the obvious flaw here, let's say you're a woman who's attracted to incels and does bang guys who say they have no chance of getting laid (no such women exists because competitiveness and success is hot and failure and fairness is not).

But if you're condoning incels, why would you insult tiddy-seekers by calling them incel?

The biggest threat to liberal soys & feminists believe it or not is to use their own rhetoric & get them to take sides & shit on each other, push the fgm issue in Islam, child brides, stoning due to unfaithfulness via rape & 4 male witness requirements, gays trying to fly.

Terfs v LGBT, equality of taxation for sex workers, not helping women as to do so would be presumptuous & insinuate she is weak & a victim, push for trannies using the woman's restroom as after all she identifies as her now you bigot, lol.

Get into arguments with them then when they call you out larp as a highly oppressed group on the oppression Olympics, they'll be stuck in a situation that no matter which side they opt for they're oppressing some group & therefore coming across as shitty to some lol.

Last edited:
The biggest threat to liberal soys & feminists believe it or not is to use their own rhetoric & get them to take sides & shit on each other, push the fgm issue in Islam, child brides, stoning due to unfaithfulness via rape & 4 male witness requirements, gays trying to fly.

Terfs v LGBT, equality of taxation for sex workers, not helping women as to do so would be presumptuous & insinuate she is weak & a victim, push for trannies using the woman's restroom as after all she identifies as her now you bigot, lol.

Get into arguments with them then when they call you out larp as a highly oppressed group on the oppression Olympics, they'll be stuck in a situation that no matter which side they opt for they're oppressing some group & therefore coming across as shitty to some lol.
High iq as expected from such user.

If anyone asks for tits or GTFO, you can call them sexist or incel in turn. If they say you write like a man, you can say they fit gender roles and if they say you're LGBT you can call them bigots again.

I don't think this is a good way to earn sympathy because it's dishonest but the idea is funny, fighting people with their own emotional-appeal-based-beliefs.

EDIT: Yes i see the obvious flaw here, let's say you're a woman who's attracted to incels and does bang guys who say they have no chance of getting laid (no such women exists because competitiveness and success is hot and failure and fairness is not).
Hey,

High iq as expected from such user.
Thanks bud'.

But if you're condoning incels, why would you insult tiddy-seekers by calling them incel?
Because in a logicless world, you can have pity or respect for someone and still hate them.

Yes I do this all the time. My trump card is my autism, if people call me a bigot for my opinions I point out how I apply the same standard to me and them because of my condition and they stfu or resort to name calling like tribal idiots.
Also deleted my Reddit today for the third and last time, I'm so done with that website. Everyone on there wants to be told they're right.

you would get called out as a LARP. even if a soy cuck did believe you his NPC brain would just short circuit upon seeing m'lady defending inkwells so he would act like he never saw it

you would get called out as a LARP. even if a soy cuck did believe you his NPC brain would just short circuit upon seeing m'lady defending inkwells so he would act like he never saw it
tbh

Because in a logicless world, you can have pity or respect for someone and still hate them.

Yes I do this all the time. My trump card is my autism, if people call me a bigot for my opinions I point out how I apply the same standard to me and them because of my condition and they stfu or resort to name calling like tribal idiots.
Also deleted my Reddit today for the third and last time, I'm so done with that website. Everyone on there wants to be told they're right.
You did the right thing...

Thank you Emba. At some point you can no longer put up with the double standards that people have, no number of paragraphs can change someone who thinks the world should work as they "want" it to. I'm also 90% sure the majority of Redditors are not soyboys but actually a mixture of liberal and basic women who have nothing better to do but get mad on the internet. They flare up just like those types of women do in real life the moment you disagree with them at all.