Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is even a "relationship"?, what is "dating"??

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
what is a "relationship" ?
what if you want above your looks-match ?
what you actually do in a "relationship"?

all these things don't exist in the experience of incels.

what makes water wet

what is a "relationship" ?
Ideally something where you put effort in and get something back.
what if you want above your looks-match ?
Impossible. Except if you are tall.
what you actually do in a "relationship"?
Ideally: Making a plan together for the future
Nowadays: Fucking around for some weeks, fighting and then breaking up to look for the next one for chads/white stacies, getting an ethnic whore and breeding her for a white high-tier normie and above or paying everything while getting constantly cucked/yelled at for an average man

“Dating” and “Relationships” are mere sexist social constructs that fuck over and disenfranchise men.
As a male if you want to date above your looksmatch you have to pay for it

Good question, I can't even register what would talk with a foid. What would I tell her.

Honestly, I can't even imagine, I suppose is a skill that is build since childhood, but never had a chance

what am i gonna talk about on the first date, i have never dated anybody, i have no life experiences

I have come to the terms that the correlation between the woman I idealized in my world and the women of the actual world are zero.

Women in the real world with tons of experience with men. And here I am, who can't speak a sentence outside the formal exchange. Why do I even bother.

how would you know, you're incel :p:p:p