Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What is it with foids and the beach???

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I live in an area thats pretty warm year round. I keep seeing foids posting "I'm at the beach!", and talking "i LoVe tHe bEaCh" - again, as I live in a warm climate, I have to see this all year.
Most normies at the beach don't do shit, other than drink and lie down under the sun.
I can't stand being under the sun --- I find sunrays painful (dead serious), as an ethnic, I don't want to get darker tbh

beaches are seen as a paradise all over the world, and foids like to ego-boost by having people compliment them

beaches are seen as a paradise all over the world, and foids like to ego-boost by having people compliment them
I don't get that. I find beaches messy and hot. Too many drunk low-inhib pieces of shit, too.

I do like getting in the water, though

I keep seeing foids posting "I'm at the beach!", and talking "i LoVe tHe bEaCh"

Where? On normfaggot media? This wouldn't be a problem if you would just have the resolve to put down the digital heroin.

They get to parade around half naked

I love the beach too actually. LDARing in the sun is one of favorite things to do and it gets me a pretty nice tan (still hasn't helped me ascend though). Have also produced some weird moles that had to get cut out. I live near the beach so I go like everyday.

I love the beach too actually. LDARing in the sun is one of favorite things to do and it gets me a pretty nice tan (still hasn't helped me ascend though). Have also produced some weird moles that had to get cut out. I live near the beach so I go like everyday.
I too dig sunbathemaxxing but stick to the garden.

Beaches are nice though if they are not crowded and the weather is right, foids do this moslty for attention though and the beach is an excuse to dress very loosely.

They love that they have an excuse to dress slutty and get even more male attention