Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is more cucked, wageslaving as an incel or suicide because you're an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date

What is more cucked?

• Suicide because you're incel

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Wageslaving as an incel

Votes: 33 86.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've heard people say that committing suicide because you can't get girls is cucked. And I suppose they have some logic to their point.

But wageslaving is also cucked as an incel. You're slaving the best years of your life away without getting loved in return by anyone while your boss profits off you to fund his sexhaver lifestyle.

Which one is more cucked?

Making GDP and participating in society when they already told you you're a piece of trash. fuck giving anything to it. And fuck tolerating it. Sui is a choice you made on your OWN. Wage is something you are FORCED to do to survive.

Suicide because sometimes wageslaving is absolutely necessary to avoid homelessness and therefore has a modicum of dignity to it and therefore cannot be cucked. Getting your wife slammed by Tyrone at night? That's cucked because it's unnecessary and completely bereft of any dignity whatsoever , understand?

Suicide because sometimes wageslaving is absolutely necessary to avoid homelessness and therefore has a modicum of dignity to it and therefore cannot be cucked. Getting your wife slammed by Tyrone at night? That's cucked because it's unnecessary and completely bereft of any dignity whatsoever , understand?

If you commit suicide you won't be homeless

both options are cucked

as an incel you live the life of a cuck

going to SEA or other third world shitholes to steal their women is the most legit way to escape the cucking

both options are cucked

as an incel you live the life of a cuck

going to SEA or other third world shitholes to steal their women is the most legit way to escape the cucking

If you leech off your parents or get NEETbux its not cucked

An incel shouldn't do either of them. No one should kill themselves just because they can't get a girl. It satisfies the exaggerated egos of foids and they start thinking that they are above everyone else. Also an incel shouldn't wageslave because his money is stolen from him in the form of taxes and spent by the government on sex havers. The only non-cucked thing to do is LDAR.

Wage slaving, by far.

I'm looking into how to become a neet

Suicide isnt cucked since for all i care this reality ends to moment I rope

Why do you need to wageslave to avoid homelessness? i don't think many people ask this question to themselves.
Hint: cough, cough..... The government will steal your house if you don't pay cucked taxes.
We allow this.

Wageslaving = giving women free shit
full

Why do you need to wageslave to avoid homelessness? i don't think many people ask this question to themselves.
Hint: cough, cough..... The government will steal your house if you don't pay cucked taxes.
We allow this.
Sure it's cucked in general but I'm talking niche situations such as in the case of extreme povertycels. As for suicide in case you were curious about my views on it in this context, well, it is cowardly by technicality although I see how it could be honorable or even wise to rope. Turns out the OP of this thread posed a super nuanced question weather he realized it or not.

Sure it's cucked in general but I'm talking niche situations such as in the case of extreme povertycels. As for suicide in case you were curious about my views on it in this context, well, it is cowardly by technicality although I see how it could be honorable or even wise to rope. Turns out the OP of this thread posed a super nuanced question weather he realized it or not.

"cowardly by technicality"

Super nuanced? What do you mean?

Wageslaving of c

Making GDP and participating in society when they already told you you're a piece of trash. fuck giving anything to it. And fuck tolerating it. Sui is a choice you made on your OWN. Wage is something you are FORCED to do to survive.

Suicide, because by living you makeing degenerates to suffer. And by suicide you making their wish to see uou ded becoming true

Do not go ER

I want that neetbux so I can die in my own house (paid by taxpayers) by drinking too much alcohol (also paid by taxpayers)

If your job pays you well enough so that you can afford surgeries or at least afford a comfortable life + copes then it's not cucked.

If your job pays you well enough so that you can afford surgeries or at least afford a comfortable life + copes then it's not cucked.

comfotable being an incel? nonsense

Suicide, because by living you makeing degenerates to suffer. And by suicide you making their wish to see uou ded becoming true

Do not go ER

if you live and work but do not go ER, how do you make degenerates suffer?

comfotable being an incel? nonsense

if you live and work but do not go ER, how do you make degenerates suffer?
I mean having a nice home/place in a quiet/remote part of town/the countryside.

At least if you rope you dont have to put in with this soyciety anymore

Super nuanced? What do you mean?
Dependent on the individual/situation. And yes technically cowardly. At least in the end. The act itself requires a lot of balls though obviously.