Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is something a female does

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
that makes you wanna take her right there and then? And do you think they are intentional?

Nothing. Women have a base value from looks and fertility. Everything they say and do only degrades that value. They are a failed species.

Does existing count? Depends on your philosophical beliefs as to whether that's intentional or not

Bend over in front of me.

Nothing. Women have a base value from looks and fertility. Everything they say and do only degrades that value. They are a failed species.
Does existing count? Depends on your philosophical beliefs as to whether that's intentional or not
This tbh. Just exist and I'm down to it, I don't want them to DO stuff that's gross or ultra-bitchy though.

One thing that particularly turns me on is when foids put a strap of a bag or something between their breasts, highlighting them against the shirt.

Get pregnant and have periods the only things that they do that a man can never do