Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is the age that is truly over when you're still a virgin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date

What age is it over at?

Votes: 4 4.8%

Votes: 3 3.6%

Votes: 11 13.3%

Votes: 12 14.5%

Votes: 30 36.1%

Votes: 17 20.5%

Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 1 1.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 99+

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
I think it's over at age 25 because at that point you've finished college and you've passed all points of life where people meet their gfs and get married and have families.

not 25. at 25 it isn't exactly over. BUT, at 25 there's a big chance you might be doomed. at that age its now or never. 30 is when i'd say it's over. 35 its definitely over

not 25. at 25 it isn't exactly over. BUT, at 25 there's a big chance you might be doomed. at that age its now or never. 30 is when i'd say it's over. 35 its definitely over
you're 23 right? Does that mean you still have hope?

Tough but I'd say probably 30

man someone just pass me the fucking rope, the agepill is too brutal for me

25, if you haven’t held a females hand by that point, it’s over, you got 5 years to fix up and do everything.
by 30, it never began.
35 , it’s done and dusted.
40+, I’m sorry.

I just hit 25 a few days ago, and I'm pretty sure it's already over.

I think it's over at age 25 because at that point you've finished college and you've passed all points of life where people meet their gfs and get married and have families.
This was my experience.

Honestly its 21. It's like 95% over at that point if you are still a genuine khv. Only a small percent of khv who are virgins at 21 will go on to ascend at a later age.

After your freshman year of college(18/19). At least in high school there are some obstacles like parents but your freshman year of college is the first time you are around foids without parental supervision with your own place. Normie RAs also gave out condoms like candy. If its impossible to ascend then it will most likely be over. As an ogrecel with a stutter it never began for me, foids were always disgusted when they saw me, I never had a chance.

18 and above truly over especially those that are KHHV like me.

I would say at like 18 its over having a genuine first lay with a girl with similar experience with you. At 25 your chance of ascending with a young foid thats not a hoe is finished. And at 30 its fully over.

if you finish college a virgin you might as well pack it in

25. That's when most people are finished with college and it becomes incredibly difficult to meet any girls who won't judge you for being a virgin at that point.

Even if you ascended lookswise as much as possible, you'd be autistic and inexperienced which is a pussy repellent at that age.

. At 25 your chance of ascending with a young foid thats not a hoe is finished.
Redundant, because AWALT.

25-30, id day.

18 is when it’s truly over. If you are still a khhv at 18, you have officially missed out on teen love and you are a truecel. I am going to turn 18 in 2 weeks and I am still a khhv. No way it will change in just 2 weeks. I can safely say it’s over

25 or 30. Most people have had sex at least once before they turn 20. By 30 you are so off the mark that it is truly and irrevocably over to an extent that cannot be adequately quantified in words

30 is when youd know for sure that your ship sailed long ago, GrAYcel

i'm 29 and i look like a child so maybe i wil ascend when i am 60 i will look like a 30 year old man, hopefully a chad
i'm 29 and i look like a child so maybe i wil ascend when i am 60 i will look like a 30 year old man, hopefully a chad

B R U T A L

18 is when it’s truly over. If you are still a khhv at 18, you have officially missed out on teen love and you are a truecel. I am going to turn 18 in 2 weeks and I am still a khhv. No way it will change in just 2 weeks. I can safely say it’s over
Same tbh

28. At 25 some people have a realization and actually start trying very hard and get non-paid sexytime as a result of moneymaxxing, NTmaxxing or whatever. But if you're still an incel by 28 me it's obvious that you'll be an incel for life. It's over

Last edited:
after 20 count yourself as half-wizard
If you were socially awkward in your HS years, I'm sorry but you already lost so much milestones.

It's over as soon as you're born a hideous manlet. Age will many reveal how over it always was.

After 20, even my mother once said if man is a virgin past 20 it's over for him jfl :feelshaha: :feelsrope:

Being over 21 gives you a good idea of where you're headed.

Women don’t mind you being old the same way men view older women, some prostitutes require clients to be 30+

Depends on how much attention you've been getting from normalfags.
If you're 18 and you've been nothing but an outcast or at best a weirdo others talk to out of pity, you're fucked. As in, it's over.
Without any obvious problems during adolescence though, I'd put the limit at 25. If you could get laid neither in high school nor in college, it's fucking over no matter what. Those years are easy mode compared to anything that comes after.

I would say it's between 21 and 25. That's when you can no longer meet an inexperienced foidoid. That's the point when even the last foidrods have had some experience and they can sense that it's your first experience. It's truly over at 25 though there is coming back from that.

Women don’t mind you being old the same way men view older women, some prostitutes require clients to be 30+
Being virgin at older age is shameful though. Women have nothing but utter disgust for virgin men.

I’m 26 and feel 40

Being virgin at older age is shameful though. Women have nothing but utter disgust for virgin men.
I mean how are they supposed to know whether you’re virgin or not? You can practice sex with prostitutes if you’re worried about your performance.

The last chance I had at ascending was probably back in college. It obviously didn't happen because I'm still on this site, but there is meager opportunity to even casually mingle with women whom are single after you start slaving away at a 9-5. It truly is over for me.

Gigacope. It's over at birth if you are ugly.

Exactly, most opportunities to ascend happen young, if you miss this you'll be reliant on dating sites which we all know are a joke. 25 is the year I realized it was over.

Exactly, most opportunities to ascend happen young, if you miss this you'll be reliant on dating sites which we all know are a joke. 25 is the year I realized it was over.