Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the agreed upon age of being an incel?

At what age can you tell if it’s over?

Votes: 26 29.9%

Votes: 13 14.9%

Votes: 6 6.9%

Votes: 16 18.4%

Votes: 9 10.3%

Votes: 8 9.2%

Votes: 2 2.3%

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
We seem to have a lot of high schoolers here, and I think that’s a bit too early to say for sure, but then again being a KHHV in late HS is a good tell tale sign. We need an agreed upon age, choose what age you think you could definitively say “it’s over” for someone, generally speaking.

TBH if you are a KV at 17 it’s over.

Less than 5 years if you're born with disability or severe deformities.

If you're normal, then 20 is the age I believe.

if you're virgin past 20 it is absolutely, unequivocally over

If you're still a KHHV at 17 or 18, you will never ascend

Too many youngcels angst ridden ramblings. I say 24. At that point it's pretty much undeniably over. Start buying guns or start buying rope

after college tbh, so 21 or 22

it is rare but i have heard of plenty of guys ascending in college
so i feel between the ages of 21-23 you get into this "grey period" where it is of top concern that you are still a virgin and roping is probably the best course of action statistically speaking

I'd say there is a grace period of about 5 years after you stop being a teenager, so if you haven't ascended by ~24-25 it's OVER

8a5

early 20's if you have tried

If it never began you can pretty much know at every age

once you're out of college, 22.

If your still being rejected when puberty has finished.... your n' incel.

Puberty finishes between 20-23.

In today's world 17

If by 17/18 you can still be a virgin, and you've got the basics down: having IRL friends you see every week, talk to regularly, some contact with women and little ramp up experience like kissing or holding hands, there is still hope. Otherwise there is serious trouble for you in store - and if you don't 'fix' these areas fast (if you even can) you're on the decline.

At 22 you should have had sex, college is basically over now if you didn't fuck up and adult life is to begin. Everything will become different now and you lose options and flexibility as you age. If you haven't ascended yet, you are starting to get sorted into the bottom 10% bracket of people with lots of co-morbid problems, and things will only get worse over time. Obviously if you are very religious, have friends and otherwise everything is okay with school and work than this does not apply.

462-553.png

No “at birth” option JFL

it really depends on when you finish developing, some people are legit late bloomers
and only start puberty at 17-18

tfw turning 20

High school is easy mode for getting into a relationship. If you failed to launch during that time, it's over.

I would say around 16 or so if you are khhv. If you are non khhv but in high school then you probably won’t be an incel

It really depends on what the problem is. If it's height, for example then it should be obvious by 17