Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the best age for a foid?

What is the best age for a foid?

Votes: 5 15.2%

Votes: 2 6.1%

Votes: 8 24.2%

Votes: 3 9.1%

Votes: 4 12.1%

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Meus

Meus

Banned
-
For marriage/relationships etc...

i'm not dating/marrying a preteen/high schooler :feelswhat: 14-15 yos might be attractive sometimes but they're just too annoying.

18 years and 1 day in jurisdictions where the age of consent is 18.

@Mystic B why did you delete your post? :feelshmm:

You came just as I told you to and now you ran away? Tsk tsk

The best age for relationship is the youngest age that you find attractive, which is 10 (for me).
@Mystic B why did you delete your post? :feelshmm:

You came just as I told you to and now you ran away? Tsk tsk
Keep thinking I'm an alt account buddy, I didn't even know what a blackpill was until a week ago.

none of them. i strongly prefer 18-21. 16-17 is off limits because they're underage and even if you're willing to do some taboo shit you'll still be at risk of arrest for statutory rape in some states. i'm 24, i'm mentally still a 16 year old and have the life accomplishments and knowledge of one, and although people that age aren't nearly as primitive and sociopathic as people over 18, i don't need to waste my time with that taboo shit and 18-21 is what i prefer. 18-21 year olds are what i find the most physically attractive. 30 year olds i don't have much attraction too.

also, 11? seriously?!

I prefer older, but 11 is a good age for relationship as nearly all foids that age are virgins with no past experiences.
they're awful for a relationship

also, 11? seriously?!
in based ages 12 was normal and no one was seething over this before feminism was a thing, so basically if you agecuck it means you support feminism.

holes should be married by 10 with guardianship transferred to the husband. for breeding the ideal age is 14-16. with adequate training some holes can become acceptable conversation partners by 24 or so (still vastly inferior to a male though)

I looked at that IT reddit post, it's the first time I've ever been featured on IT :smonk:

First

Also I took a look at that foid's post history. So she is an 18 year old Argentinian foid and she got really triggered by a post from @Intellau_Celistic

Second

Third

Here she is complaining that thirsty ugly simps liked her nudes, but Chad didn't :feelshaha:

Last

i'm not dating/marrying a preteen/high schooler :feelswhat: 14-15 yos might be attractive sometimes but they're just too annoying.
This.

15 greater chance of being a virgin and the body is ideal

in based ages 12 was normal and no one was seething over this before feminism was a thing, so basically if you agecuck it means you support feminism.
Dude they didn’t consummate the marriage until she was older

This is fucked up. 11? Seriously, 11?!? Good lord!.... That's straight up chomo shit :(. Anyone got some eye bleach I can borrow?

I mean for grooming but not necessarily sex, 9 to 11. Or whatever, as long as she's virgin with no bfs.

For sex? 14 or so is probably the ideal time for her to start with her lifelong master. I won't complain though, give or take a couple of years from that. And yeah we're all serious here, so what? It beats being retarded.

AND females back then, aged 12, were actually less developed on average than females today.

All we're advocating for is a stable, long-term relationship with a female that both has not yet been corrupted and will be prevented or deterred from corruption in the future. It's a win-win for society, pathetic soys.

The people pushing hook-up culture are the evil ones. Evil doesn't just magically conform to whatever a majority thinks, or else murder would become good just because a majority believe it is good.

holes should be married by 10 with guardianship transferred to the husband. for breeding the ideal age is 14-16. with adequate training some holes can become acceptable conversation partners by 24 or so (still vastly inferior to a male though)

Based.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back