Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is the biggest crime u did ?

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
personnally robbery i was hungry af

not wearing masks

Giving your mom a chance and having you.

Ran after a foid at night just to scare her. Imagine how terrified she was when she saw a hooded black guy running straight towards her in the middle of the night with nobody around :lul::lul::lul:

Went past red light

Ran after a foid at night just to scare her. Imagine how terrified she was when she saw a hooded black guy running straight towards her in the middle of the night with nobody around :lul::lul::lul:
absolutely low inhib u could have get gunned down brocel but hella based

Smoked in a no smoking zone

this thread glows in the dark

absolutely low inhib u could have get gunned down brocel but hella based
Yeah I'm lucky. It could have went way worse. This was back when I was suicidal and didn't give a fuck about anything. It was extremely dumb, I would never do it again

Yeah I'm lucky. It could have went way worse. This was back when I was suicidal and didn't give a fuck about anything. It was extremely dumb, I would never do it again

HAHAHAHHAHA LOW INHIB ASF, i want to try die that before dying tbh seems hella fkin based

I like how Mr FBI wrote 'you' simply as 'u' (very kids in the '00s).

I punched an 8 year old kid and made him cry. Wouldn't consider it a crime tho, since he was a chadlet.

HAHAHAHHAHA LOW INHIB ASF, i want to try die that before dying tbh seems hella fkin based
If you do, good luck brocel and be safe out there :feelsYall:

Stealing beer

Illegal dumping from my truck, sometimes on someone’s private property at night, I’ve sold some drugs before

Selling coke. Besides that shoplifting a lot. Pretty sure the statute of limitations has ran out on all of that and it's all hypothetical. Also may or may not have committed another felony.

Selling coke. Besides that shoplifting a lot. Pretty sure the statute of limitations has ran out on all of that and it's all hypothetical. Also may or may not have committed another felony.
u were ballin brocel i hope u didnt got bagged

:feelskek: Devilish.

u were ballin brocel i hope u didnt got bagged
Nah. I was mostly helping someone. I got out right after my plug and acquaintance got busted. In my state, it's decriminalized anyways so you just pretend you're a junkie and get rehab.

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

I'll never tell :feelsEhh:

I punched a foid in the face and got kicked out of high school for it

I also use to do sortve scam shit when I was on the dark web