Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm noticing the power of the halo effect on myself

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
When I see a cringe dude trying hard I think " hold on, how would you perceive him if he did the exact same thing as Chad ? "

And immediately I realise : he'd look cool af.

The halopill is brutal.

at least we're conscious about it

Yeah if a chad says something it's funny but if I say it I'm a retarded dumbass

Yeah it's also a good exercise to picture someone with your phenotype and height in certain situations and then imagine how you'd perceive him. It can be hard to imagine yourself from a normie perspective but imagining something close to your looks works quite well. Led me to many black pill realizations many years ago.

I do the exact same thing lol

I even do the reverse thing with chads. And you realize they would be the ones looking cringe.
Correct

Yeah if a chad says something it's funny but if I say it I'm a retarded dumbass
Brutal

Yeah it's also a good exercise to picture someone with your phenotype and height in certain situations and then imagine how you'd perceive him. It can be hard to imagine yourself from a normie perspective but imagining something close to your looks works quite well. Led me to many black pill realizations many years ago.
High IQ

I do the exact same thing lol
Based