Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the difference between a "failed normie" and a "low tier normie"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
:soy:
Imagine letting this being the bain of your existence and then sperging out at someone for calling out your missing chromosome
It’s not that hard to get a lisence and I’m a lazy nigga

Failed normie is outranked by the low-tier normie, what is there to not understand?

It’s not that hard to get a lisence and I’m a lazy nigga
9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

Congratulations, that's one more user who isnt a complete retard
Muuhh faggot
Muuhh idiot
Muuhh soy
Muuhh kys
Imagine saying this stuff unironically or even ironically. You really have to be mentally retarded for this.
Keep dancing for me my little bitch.
Keep dancing for me cuck.
Imagine being this much of a hypocrite and then having your final retorts :soy:ironically :soy: unironically :soy:having to:soy: ironically :soy:call a superior minded person a retard. How much for your mom to dance on my dick bitch? Let her know that Ill pay good to bone her in the back of my truck.

Keep steaming for me bum while you ride the bus like a good little goyim cuck with no free will to do it on your own.

Last edited:
Ngl i liked the part when he said im shorter than u and ethnicer than u so obv the score was 2:0 at that half, but when he said i can drive and u cant did that change the score to 3:0 or 1:0? Or it was an own goal and it became 2:1?

Imagine letting this being the bain of your existence and then sperging out at someone for calling out your missing chromosome

Imagine being this much of a hypocrite and then having your final retorts :soy:ironically :soy: unironically :soy:having to:soy: ironically :soy:call a superior minded person a retard. How much for your mom to dance on my dick bitch? Let her know that Ill pay good to bone her in the back of my truck.

Keep steaming for me bum while you ride the bus like a good little goyim cuck with no free will to do it on your own.

Imagine being autistic like you and write all this nonsense and being actually serious about it. Keep crying for me and keep posting soy pictures little bitch.

Imagine being autistic like you and write all this nonsense and being actually serious about it. Keep crying for me and keep posting soy pictures little bitch.
I tell you waht, after i finish boning your mom :feelsohh:

Ill drive you to the nearest ice cream shop :soy: so you can get that boomboom:soy: flavored ice cream that you been craving :soy: dont worry u dont have to use your allowance :soy: im buying :feelzez:

Hopefully that cools u down, your palms must be soaked in sweat right about now

I tell you waht, after i finish boning your mom :feelsohh:

Ill drive you to the nearest ice cream :soy: so you can get that boomboom:soy: flavored ice cream that you been craving :soy: dont worry u dont have to use your allowance :soy: im buying :feelzez:

Hopefully that cools u down, your palms must be soaked in sweat right about now

Sounds like something what an autistic 12 year old Minecraft player would say. Imagine coming up with mother jokes in 2020. I even had to almost chuckle a bit because this is so fucking retarded that I cannot take it seriously despite the fact you are mad right now. Just keep staying mad for me and dance more because you are now nothing more than a pathetic laughingstock.

no 8s get women thrown at them, even 7s do, just lower quality and less often
cope
Even st. hamudi in one of his old videos was talking about 8/10 dudes fighting to get with a land whale.

cope
Even st. hamudi in one of his old videos was talking about 8/10 dudes fighting to get with a land whale.
astronomical cope on your part

@Ropemaxx @ionlycopenow

Sounds like something what an autistic 12 year old Minecraft player would say. Imagine coming up with mother jokes in 2020. I even had to almost chuckle a bit because this is so fucking retarded that I cannot take it seriously despite the fact you are mad right now. Just keep staying mad for me and dance more because you are now nothing more than a pathetic laughingstock.
How pink is your skin right about now? No worries, that boomboom ice cream :soy: is gonna make everything all better for you son

I'd take you to futbol practice too :soy: but I remembered that youre a grown ass man who still needs his hand to be held :soy::feelsohh: im sorry son i cant hold your hand, ill let ur momma take care of that part, god knows i did all i could for her roastness and her handicapped chad spawn

How pink is your skin right about now? No worries, that boomboom ice cream :soy: is gonna make everything all better for you son

I'd take you to futbol practice too :soy: but I remembered that youre a grown ass man who still needs his hand to be held :soy::feelsohh: im sorry son i cant hold your hand, ill let ur momma take care of that part, god knows i did all i could for her roastness and her handicapped chad spawn

Bruh-Wtf-meme.jpg

dregster, did some tyrone just lick your asshole?

I think failed normies have received minimal success with foids but are social outcasts . I imagine there can be an overlap e.g if an incel has spoken with a girl and even gone on a date but then gets ghosted or rejected , he is still an incel

Why, thats the exact look I gave your mother when she told me that she never stopped drinking while you were in the womb.

At that point, everything began to make sense :soy:

he is a oldcel manlet fat norwooding 4/10 sandcel
Not a Manlet.
He seems to have a good amount of money and career he has said so himself. That doesn't happen if you have bad genes.

He is 30+. By then pretty much everyone is norwooding and overweight

lol bro your idol is trolling you. Sorry

I think failed normies have received minimal success with foids but are social outcasts . I imagine there can be an overlap e.g if an incel has spoken with a girl and even gone on a date but then gets ghosted or rejected , he is still an incel
so failed normies got laid?

Not a Manlet.
He seems to have a good amount of money and career he has said so himself. That doesn't happen if you have bad genes.

He is 30+. By then pretty much everyone is norwooding and overweight

lol bro your idol is trolling you. Sorry
That happens to ugly people all the time, chicks don't care about those genes, they only care about chad gees to fuck.
Also, I think he is actually close to 50, not 30 broski. He's probably saved up his whole life since he had no woman or family to spend his money on.

Not necessarily but they can text with females and potentially go on dates , they are closest to ascending but still miserable
so they are still incels correct?

@Blacktarpill A Thread about you.

so they are still incels correct?
No I would say there’s a mixture, same with mgtows. Some mgtows either betabuxxed or got divorce raped while others have been a virgin all their life. Failed_normie is just someone that doesn’t fit into society properly , there could be a failed_normie chad who is depressed but easily gets foids due to his looks while other failed_normies are like us who get no female contact

No I would say there’s a mixture, same with mgtows. Some mgtows either betabuxxed or got divorce raped while others have been a virgin all their life. Failed_normie is just someone that doesn’t fit into society properly , there could be a failed_normie chad who is depressed but easily gets foids due to his looks while other failed_normies are like us who get no female contact
so you're saying that if you want sex, but can't get it, you're not necessarily an incel?

what does incel mean?

That happens to ugly people all the time, chicks don't care about those genes, they only care about chad gees to fuck.
Also, I think he is actually close to 50, not 30 broski. He's probably saved up his whole life since he had no woman or family to spend his money on.
So you're telling me someone balding and fat at 50 means they're been ugly their whole life?

so you're saying that if you want sex, but can't get it, you're not necessarily an incel?

what does incel mean?
An incel is simply one who cannot get sex, your sexual orientation, politics, relgion etc has nothing to do with it. A failed_normie is just another type of outcast , one who has likely had past experiences with foids but can’t compete in today’s market.

also being an incel is not mutually exclusive, one can be a faggot , failed_normie, commie, nazi, jihadist etc and still be an incel. I think your problem is that you are trying to compare the failed_normie group to incels

So you're telling me someone balding and fat at 50 means they're been ugly their whole life?
he's been a manlet and sand his whole life though. Idk about his earlier life, but idk why everyone is on the hunt and calling everyone fakecels. He seems giga backpilled to me.

An incel is simply one who cannot get sex, your sexual orientation, politics, relgion etc has nothing to do with it. A failed_normie is just another type of outcast , one who has likely had past experiences with foids but can’t compete in today’s market.

also being an incel is not mutually exclusive, one can be a faggot , failed_normie, commie, nazi, jihadist etc and still be an incel. I think your problem is that you are trying to compare the failed_normie group to incels
you described a failed normie as one who didn't get laid.

I don't have a "problem" btw, if anything, it's this forum that has a problem with this "failed normie" bullshit
Not necessarily but they can text with females and potentially go on dates , they are closest to ascending but still miserable
you said right here they didn't get laid.

not getting laid = incel, period, end of discussion

On the incels wiki, they pretty much both seem to be on the same level as each other the decile scale. What would you say is the overall difference?
I think we have to compate apples to apples. But you sed the word "faield "in only one defenition.
A Failed Norrmie is a person who HAD a chance of ascending but missed it for whatever reason.
Low Tire Normie is some one in the bottom of the decile scale but not too subhuman.

I think we have to compate apples to apples. But you sed the word "faield "in only one defenition.
A Failed Norrmie is a person who HAD a chance of ascending but missed it for whatever reason.
Low Tire Normie is some one in the bottom of the decile scale but not too subhuman.
so a failed normie is an incel then, correct?

so a failed normie is an incel then, correct?
Yes, but only if he failed finally and irreversibly. Namely, after the potential was exhausted. We could say it on ER if he tried AND did not get laid by his mid 20's.

That does not even make sense.
Ok sonny i get that ur angryy, i can make it up to u

The next time we take u out for some of that boomboom ice cream:soy:, ill let u sit on my lap and play with the steering wheel at the parking lot :feelsohh::soy:

Ok sonny i get that ur angryy, i can make it up to u

The next time we take u out for some of that boomboom ice cream:soy:, ill let u sit on my lap and play with the steering wheel at the parking lot :feelsohh::soy:

428240-304032377c8220a41bf5c2b9fc1f8654.jpg

For me those are synonyms tbh.

This is what happens when u try to be a good father to a bastard child :soy:

I was going to let u turn the key :feelsohh::soy: but ur gonna have to settle for this now
466337 qmq1ea

Failed Normie is like they lost the brief chance and he has to start over or descend to incledom
Low tier normie barley has anything going and needs to build on what they have before they lose the chance.

Failed Normie is like he lost the chance and he has to start over or descend to incledom
Low tier normie barley has anything and needs to build before they lose the chance.
is @gymletethnicel a failed normie since he volcelled when he was younger? He's incel as fuck now though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back