What is the harshest suifuel to you?

beta_max

beta_max

mentalcel
-
I personally can't stand it when I read about hot foid teachers banging their students as young as 13. Or young14 year old jocks getting an amount of pussy that most men won't have in their lifetime.This is the epitome of ER fuel.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Look worse than dehydrated fighters cutting weight
-
The meekspill.

It's used to be just a 4chan meme. Now it's one of the key pillars of the blackpill

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Seeing couples period gave me suifuel ngl

Galleo

Galleo

Officer
-
Seeing how females are the biggest sluts for Chad, but the biggest prudes for Galleo. It makes no sense to be so slutty and prudish at the same time!

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
No pepe in vijayna

ASS_F

ASS_F

change da world my final message. Goodb ye
-
No girl will love me and have sex with me

SnoDown

SnoDown

All my actions are those of justice.
-
being seen as the villain or bad guy when we're merely defending ourselves.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Recruit
-
Knowing I have to live all of the only likely experience of life in this crap body. My meat is a prison and I have a life sentence.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
hearing about teenage sex. those kids live in heaven and never had to feel any sexual frustration, only indulgence

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
For me, the harshest suicide fuel by far is the racepill. Its astounding just how backward non-whites are when compared to whites. I'm curry so I know that even among non-whites, curries are the lowest of the low. Curries are ugly, short, filthy, disgusting, unhygienic, low IQ, poor, starving. In fact curry lives are so low in quality that I'm convinced that they are barely alive. All of their lives are working brutally long slave labor hours for little to nothing.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
For me, the harshest suicide fuel by far is the racepill. Its astounding just how backward non-whites are when compared to whites. I'm curry so I know that even among non-whites, curries are the lowest of the low. Curries are ugly, short, filthy, disgusting, unhygienic, low IQ, poor, starving. In fact curry lives are so low in quality that I'm convinced that they are barely alive. All of their lives are working brutally long slave labor hours for little to nothing.
I'm usually against Western imperialism... but The British should have stayed in India.

chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
-
When chads with a girlfriend take the virginity of another foid

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
I'm usually against Western imperialism... but The British should have stayed in India.
If you think about it, in a way whites still kind of run India. Without white technology and investment, India's already feeble growth would stall. India can't function without European backing. All the factories, appliances, electronics are all made from borrowed technology from Europeans. In all my years of living in India, I've NEVER heard of a factory being built using local/native capital equipment. All the designs were from Germany or some other STEMmaxxed European country. Also, curry economists are always raving about reforming their policies to allow foreign investments. Since foreign investors have been leaving India in recent times, curryland has effectively been in recession. India's IT sector is built on work they receive from America. They barely do anything of their own. There's no innovation, no entrepreneurship. Indians are only good as followers and workers. So in a sense, whites still have control over India, albeit its a much weaker indirect control. I propose that the IMF take over India and completely restructure its economy.
If the British stayed, we would have more famines which would've killed millions more people. I'd have liked that in order to prevent the curry infestation that plagues that region today.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
I propose that the IMF take over India and completely restructure its economy.
If the British stayed, we would have more famines which would've killed millions more people. I'd have liked that in order to prevent the curry infestation that plagues that region today.
You're not a true blackpilled currycel unless you fucking hate India. I propose that we start a religion in India that says that every currycel who eliminates a tall white chad gets reborn as a tall white deva...If only we could gather all the currycels into one massive army and just have them go ER on all the tall white chads...(in The Milky Way Galaxy)

Has the IMF ever actually taken over a country?

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
South Korea? They bailed out South Korea. It was humiliating for the country especially after they had boasted about joining the OECD nations. There was a movie on this called Default. It was kinda blackpilling tbh.

You're not a true blackpilled currycel unless you fucking hate India.
My hatred of those who live in the Indian subcontinent knows no bounds, which I'm sure you've already inferred.

I propose that we start a religion in India that says that every currycel who eliminates a tall white chad gets reborn as a tall white deva...If only we could gather all the currycels into one massive army and just have them go ER on all the tall white chads...(in The Milky Way Galaxy)
Nah. While I do understand and appreciate your hatred for WASPS, there's no denying that they are gods. We need to be replicate their genetics by doing a breeding experiment in curryland where we borrow WASP sperm and eggs to whiten the nation. Anyone who refuses must be executed instantly (in Minecraft).

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Recruit
-
Losing my health too young despite being 'in shape', exercising and eating 'healthy' (tried many different 'healthy' diets). I wasn't on the path to inceldom until puberty fucked me health wise.

I've lost time, i'll never get back, friendships that should've lasted a lifetime because of social isolation (largely self imposed to avoid humiliation).

lukl rtv

lukl rtv

5'6'' Should I say more?
-
Knowing that height cannot be improved like the other factors (weight, social status etc). Everyone mogging me every second of being outside my home. Knowing that even whilst being intelligent, having like average face and being not that poor just can't find a girlfriend because 4/5 are simply higher than you and the rest still wants someone taller...

beta_max

beta_max

mentalcel
-
Losing my health too young despite being 'in shape', exercising and eating 'healthy' (tried many different 'healthy' diets). I wasn't on the path to inceldom until puberty fucked me health wise.

I've lost time, i'll never get back, friendships that should've lasted a lifetime because of social isolation (largely self imposed to avoid humiliation).
brutal

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
-
Agepill missing out on teenage love and college life of a chad

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Banned
-
I personally can't stand it when I read about hot foid teachers banging their students as young as 13. Or young14 year old jocks getting an amount of pussy that most men won't have in their lifetime.This is the epitome of ER fuel.
Holy shit, i agree that is brutal. Why did it never happen to us ? :feelsrope:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks chadfishing experiments are the most potent suifuel ngl
Seeing how females are the biggest sluts for Chad, but the biggest prudes for Galleo. It makes no sense to be so slutty and prudish at the same time!
Agreed. its so fucking brutal to see women being HYPER HYPER sexual when talking to a chad. While ugly males get NOTHING back when talking to a woman
Going outside.
Going outside is one of the real suifuels tbh. You get reminded what a worthless shit you are and what you will never get. its over

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
Dogpill is the most brutal really, animals get more action than me.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

Will this plague go away?
-
hearing about teenage sex. those kids live in heaven and never had to feel any sexual frustration, only indulgence
yeah, being in school right now is serious suifuel, being surrounded by young Chads and Stacies while rotting is just horrible

ironmanlet321

ironmanlet321

Veteran
-
Dogpill, me getting bullied for me being 5’8”, foids are extremely bitchy/rude except to Chad/Tyrone, foids have no character.

C

Crypticel77

Recruit
-
Probably the fact that I will never experience intimacy and a girls being sexually attracted to me

R

randomguy1235

Officer
-
You're not a true blackpilled currycel unless you fucking hate India. I propose that we start a religion in India that says that every currycel who eliminates a tall white chad gets reborn as a tall white deva...If only we could gather all the currycels into one massive army and just have them go ER on all the tall white chads...(in The Milky Way Galaxy)

Abysmal IQ. Gene editing and IVF babies should be the solution, not some Jewish Communist-tier "kill all the rich/pretty/high IQ people" deliberations. The world is a shitty place, in part, because of genetic inequality from subhumans reproducing en masse and humans not having anymore natural selection pressures to select for IQ and health

Last edited:
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
Abysmal IQ. Gene editing and IVF babies should be the solution, not some Jewish Communist-tier "kill all the rich/pretty/high IQ people" deliberations. The world is a shitty place, in part, because of genetic inequality from subhumans reproducing en masse and humans not having anymore natural selection pressures to select for IQ and health
I'm not s WASP chad so it wouldn't hurt me...

Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

Recruit
-
Seeing people look at me then look away quickly when I notice... I can tell exactly what's on their minds

"Look at this ugly creep, Hope he doesn't try to talk to me"