Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the main reason you are an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date

What is the main reason you are an incel? No low IQ answers

• Looks

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • Trauma

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Baldness

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Rejection

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Made fun of

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 39786

Self-banned
-
For me, bullying, rejection and trauma from foids.

I'm a 8/10 lookswise and 6'1 tall, but I was made fun of in highschool once and a girl rejected me, that's why I have to rot the rest of my life as an incel. I'm such an inkel hehe I will be here with you brocels forever hehe

Stroked my dick too hard (my brain stopped sending signals to get horny) now my dick is "broken". That's the reason why I never tried to ascend.

Sure other stuff applies, but LOOKS! :feelsthink:.

My subhuman face

Being 3/10 in looks and having Aspergers made me incel

Some are good looking some have to be ugly >Iam ugly

Not getting pussy :feelsbadman:
But really it’s my looks plus total failure when it comes to courting women.:fuk:

My face makes people angry

Below average face and "average" penis are main reasons of my inceldom.

My ugly face made me incel.

Looks, Baldness, Trauma, Made fun of, tons of rejections too.

I'm SUPREME GIGA-INKEL :owo:

ugly / poor social skills

my race which determined my upbringing & looks :fuk:

Dude it's literally all genetics. Even if you're a terrible person, as long as you're good looking and have a decent body you can get it all. Everyone here would not be an incel if the only thing that changed about them was their genetics (by getting better)

I'm extremely ugly, ethnic and autistic abused dog.

Mainly because of m face (no jawline, crooked nose causing assymmetry, recessed chin).

Repulsive face

Bad dna + shit parenting.

baby face, poor face symmetry, huge bags under eyes, bald.

I'm incel because I'm not NT and can't take good pictures.

definitely a case of bad looks mixed with trauma from getting bullied by normies and foid whores. im 25 and my hairline's already receding :feelsrope:

I have the most punchable face

I’m ugly

Dark eye area and 5,8

All on that list applies so I can't choose one.

I'm pretty positive it's a combination of having my face without the height to make up for it.

I think with my face I could of had success if I was tall. Because for alot of guys body mass comes with height and I would look like a proper sized person. But since I'm smaller with a small frame small arms etc it's hard to take me seriously by a physical standpoint.

A 5'8 guy compared to a 6'2 guy is like a different species almost. Significant size of body and just attention grabbing. If I was bigger in body and height I might of had success but I don't know unless that changed.

Otherwise I'd say my personality it too fucked from years of isolation and how females have treated me. Even if I put my mind into a male model body I'm pretty broken. That and it doesn't help I had no positive father figure or male influence growing up

MY HEIGHT, MY RACE, MY PENIS SIZE

Face and mild awkwardness

I HATE WOMEN
that is all

Lots of reasons a literal skin condition + mouth breathing + being 5’9 and ethnic.

Most users probably mog me :ahegao:

Failed normie tbh. I was bullied in school and was rejected constantly. So it's also my looks. Never learning how to fight and got beaten up and lost many fights. And people thought I was a retard. Brutal NTpill.

Stroked my dick too hard (my brain stopped sending signals to get horny) now my dick is "broken". That's the reason why I never tried to ascend.
My wiener is broken too. Has medication, wiener rings or something similar worked for you?

Looks and genetics

• Under 6-feet.
• Below average face with dry hair.
• Neuroatypical. ADHD, NPD, BPD, and OCD.
• Acne: pimples and scars.
• Skinny body with barely any muscle.

I'm a 8/10 lookswise and 6'1 tall, but I was made fun of in highschool once and a girl rejected me, that's why I have to rot the rest of my life as an incel. I'm such an inkel hehe I will be here with you brocels forever hehe
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm an ugly, non-BBC blackie living in a 95%+ huwite city

Being born as an average guy in the modern world. I'm getting mogged by Chads, and women have so many options that they have no reason to settle for anything less.