Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the main reason you are an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date

What is the main reason you are an incel? No low IQ answers

• Looks

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • Trauma

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Baldness

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Rejection

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Made fun of

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters
Ugly, autistic, seriously cannot speak to people, to anxious to even leave my house alone!!

Lack of bone in the right places, considered ugly and constantly face rejection when I've bothered to interact with foids. I don't particularly like people. I'm introverted. Hypergamy and the general decline of society. Dicklet too. :feelsbadman:

I have repulsive looks and autism so from the moment they were conscious women bullied me. It was bad. I was constantly fantasizing about roping from when I was 9 until about last year, but I still think about rope occasionally

But now that I'm older and done with puberty and done a lot to control my autism, people think I'm NT. My beard and long hair hides my repulsive skull shape so I might be able find a gf if I really tried. But the trauma from when I was younger makes it impossible. When attractive stacies talk to me I get violently angry for how much shit they've put me through

Last edited:
One, two and five. And some other things.

Height and looks.

Poll needs to include height.

Short(same height as Messi), looking like an ogre,big bulbous nose,asymetry on my eyes,thin hair,non NT, don't know how to talk to anyone without avoiding big silence gaps really, I make bad jokes that only me and my only friend laugh at,recessed chin, teeth are not shinning white,big lips like a bimbo,shit oily skin even if I wash daily,pimples that I do daily and I have scars on my face.I feel like I can write for hours.This things would have zero impact on me however if I would have gotten at least a date or a kiss like a memory that would show me I am worth it.Honestly rejections are the worst they show you the real deal.It doesn't matter what you think about yourself it matters what others (females)think about you.And all of the ones that I approached thought the same (that my worth is equal to zero)

Last edited:
.Non NT
.short height
.small frame (small wrists,small hands)
.ugly face

Last edited:
I don't pretend I know.

5/10 looks, Aspergers, chronic social rejection and loneliness, left me with nothing but hate for this world

I'm a 8/10 lookswise and 6'1 tall, but I was made fun of in highschool once and a girl rejected me, that's why I have to rot the rest of my life as an incel. I'm such an inkel hehe I will be here with you brocels forever hehe
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Being 5’7, being fucking ugly and subhuman. I live in small town and everyones knows my subnormalness

My height, jawline, and acne made me incel:feelsjuice:
He's making fun of other users on here that claim to be tall and good looking but still "incel" for some arbitrary reason.