Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most absurd “- - cel” name that exists?

thegrandintegrator

thegrandintegrator

all-star NEETcope
★★
Im thinking of coinning some “—cel” names for the fun of it, for example i could be a “ubercel“ if i drive Uber and am an incel. i could also be called a “coffeecel” since i go to coffee shops and just sit alone on my computer, meanwhile people around me always have someone else with them.

chadcel is the one that makes zero sense

SSRIcel…oh wait that’s me :)

urbanCel…when u live in a big city but still can’t pull no pussy

PhDcel….u got thru grad school….but never got through a chick‘s hole

raveCel….u go to raves and drop drugs and think ur so cool and that that will somehow summon pussy….but it of course doesn’t

fedCel…..to compensate for your low self-esteem u join the feds, maybe as a police officer or something….still….no pussy for u

hoardCel….u lonely and down af, so u hoard shit….funko pops and deviantart hentai commissions that u ordered become your only friends….pussy, where art thou?

crocsCel…..u are so low effort that u wear crocs everywhere..u that musty and crusty typpa nigga….u don’t give a shit at this point, u are an ex-looksmaxx….u just enjoy going out in your crocs and cum-stained shorts and shirt you’ve worn for past two weeks…ur scent is borderline biohazard

yall can addthis to the wiki, this my original coinage

Last edited:

1E42CD8C E5C8 44C4 BFAB 69679225EDFA

Cryptocel, is one of my favorites.

Haha, is this a high IQ incel or like a veg brain incel?
Braincels, or /r/braincels, was a blackpilled involuntary celibate community hosted on Reddit, which got banned by Reddit on September 30th 2019. The community was particularly known, similarly to /r/incels, for its playful devotion to Saint Blackops2cel, a man whose picture was believed to represent how a typical incel might look in terms of appearance.

While it is difficult to know how many incels truly visited the site (since reddit allows anyone to 'subscribe' with the click of a button) the subreddit experienced 2 - 3 posts per minute and had a huge influx of lurkers. Braincels also produced more lighthearted and tongue-in-cheek content compared to other incel communities of present, largely consisting of memes in support of the blackpill and baits for /r/IncelTears. Even though the community was often stereotyped as being occupied by "angry White alt-right males", Braincels was highly racially and politically diverse, with especially Asians and Indians being overrepresented (see Demographics § Race). Following the ban of the site, most users moved to other incel forums.

I once heard this live streamer use the term ballcel to make fun of this guy calling himself a volcel in real life. :feelshaha: Made me laugh.
Maybe a ballcel could be an incel that likes to play sports ball.

Last edited:
Popcel, you're quite popular and have lots of friends (including a lot of female friends) and you are easy to make friends, but no toilet would ever touch you.

@ElliotRodgersBmw

I'm a garloidcel, which is a super rare type of incel who farms garloids and fucks them after they've matured enough (this practice is known as cum-feeding in the garloid farmer community). Check incel wiki for more technical definition.

chadcel is the one that makes zero sense
a good looking mentalcel basically-- but yeah, for the most part only IT faggots would say this

Sexhavercel
Faggotcel
Stacycel
Foidcel
Roastiecel
Chadcel
Tyronecel
Asexualcel
Bacteriacel
Prostitutecel
Toiletcel
Sandwichcel
Dumpstercel

The list goes on...

I want to be a dolphincel tbh. :feelsthink::feelsYall:

A type of ultra-rare gilded incel who has ascended beyond the need for human foids by fucking dolphins who have very similar and arguably much better pussy which secretes a chemical to make sexual partners ejaculate faster and is very smooth and has the exceptional quality of being EXTREMELY more so than a virgin foid tight.

(Look up pics if you don't believe) I really said this as a joke a year back but the more I look into it the more sense it makes. Literally top tier pussy whenever you want if you can acquire a female dolphin.

I'll need to do a bit more research if dolphins have sharp teeth and dolphin mouth anatomy do.:bigbrain:

Last edited:
BBCcel. Can't get more cringe and absurd than this:feelskek:

Dickcel, Dwarfcel, fartcel, LDARcel, weedcel, jewcel, simpcel
:feelsthink::yes:
Sexhavercel
Faggotcel
Stacycel
Foidcel
Roastiecel
Chadcel
Tyronecel
Asexualcel
Bacteriacel
Prostitutecel
Toiletcel
Sandwichcel
Dumpstercel

The list goes on...
urbanCel…when u live in a big city but still can’t pull no pussy

PhDcel….u got thru grad school….but never got through a chick‘s hole

raveCel….u go to raves and drop drugs and think ur so cool and that that will somehow summon pussy….but it of course doesn’t

fedCel…..to compensate for your low self-esteem u join the feds, maybe as a police officer or something….still….no pussy for u

hoardCel….u lonely and down af, so u hoard shit….funko pops and deviantart hentai commissions that u ordered become your only friends….pussy, where art thou?

crocsCel…..u are so low effort that u wear crocs everywhere..u that musty and crusty typpa nigga….u don’t give a shit at this point, u are an ex-looksmaxx….u just enjoy going out in your crocs and cum-stained shorts and shirt you’ve worn for past two weeks…ur scent is borderline biohazard

yall can addthis to the wiki, this my original coinage
High iq:bigbrain:

@Twinkcel

I won

Currycel and ricecel always made me CAGE.:feelshaha:

Ghoulcel sounds funny too, but theres very few truecels who look like a literal ghoul:feelswhere:

Shortcel because is too redundant.