Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most brutal blackpill you can think of?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
Cmon lads, I know you've got some. Share the blackpills with us brocels.

Premature birthpill.
2.3 times less likely to ever have sex.

My mother told my older sister I was "an accident".

Giphy 1

@Reddit_is_for_cucks's post history

Most kids are "accidents" from women fucking Chad but wanting the beta they are with to stay.

seeing your oneitis at 16 y/o hook up with badboy chad while you've got the same personality as him

:blackpill: remember boyos it's not worth to have a oneitis

also this:

chad plays with a lighter in class and breaks school toilet - WOW CHAD YOU'RE AGAINST THE SYSTEM AND COOL

i play with a lighter and throw toilet paper in a urinal - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU RETARD

literally doing the same things as chad with worse looks is unacceptable by society

Last edited:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks's post history
Same. The biggest one was when @Jerek posted about a foid that literally came to his house just to fuck, thinking he was chad. That was a real eye opener for me.

seeing your oneitis at 16 y/o hook up with badboy chad while you've got the same personality as him

:blackpill: remember boyos it's not worth to have a oneitis
very similar to how i discovered the blackpill

You arent ready

my dad wanted to abort me when he heard the news that my mom was pregrant.my mom now openly says that she regrets having us both(me and my brother),but that she still loves us.Honestly life with god is the greatest thing that can happen,but i won't lie and say that i don't sometimes think about how much better it would be for me to never have been born.

The teen love pill is the most brutal

Edit: You’re still 15

Last edited:
My mother recommending me to seamaxx instead of trying to find a white foid. I don't understand why she wouldn't try to encourage me to find a foid within my own race.

That you'll literally rot alone due to non-NT brain, terrible looks, even family wants nothing to do with u if u have both of those going for u

Juggernautpill
The fact that 400 pound landwhales get bombarded with matches on tinder

15 years old tho. U should be playing outside kidcel ngl tbh.

my dad wanted to abort me when he heard the news that my mom was pregrant.my mom now openly says that she regrets having us both(me and my brother),but that she still loves us.Honestly life with god is the greatest thing that can happen,but i won't lie and say that i don't sometimes think about how much better it would be for me to never have been born.

"So I admired the dead, who had already died,

Above the living, who are still alive.
But better than both is he who has not yet existed,

Who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun."
- King Solomon, Ecclesiastes 4:3

Wow that's absolutely brutal. Sorry

15 years old tho. U should be playing outside kidcel ngl tbh.
I get that a lot, sigh. I feel (somewhat) accepted here, something I can't feel anywhere else. I'm not giving that up.

At least she loved you, which is not what happened to me.
Fortunately I was removed from my biological family by social services, and placed in a couple without children who did love me way much that I could ever have wanted.

It's true that life with God is the greatest thing possible, even for Incels. In fact, it's the only way not to be full of hate while being genetically unlucky.
The Lord called back my loving family to Him and I'm alone here now.

I wish the Lord will soon take me to Heaven too, I've already redacted my last will who will give everything to my church. He's the only one who really helped me in this world.

Racepill is bad for sure, but not universal.

Non-NT/ low self esteem pill is bad because it's invisible, so people blame you for it, and eventually you also blame yourself.

Probably first time installing Tinder with your below average female foid colleague, and checking in the next day, comparing her 3,000+ likes to your 4 likes (0 Stacies) is the harshest

Sorry to hear that, did your dad left you? Fucking jerk if he made 2 kids and then run away.

Depression, lost times and regret.

Sorry to hear that, did your dad left you? Fucking jerk if he made 2 kids and then run away.
he didn't leave us but 7 years after i was born my parents divorced.after that i would visit him once in a while,but then i came to london and we would only talk once every 1 or 2 months.it's fine with me since i don't have much to say anyway.
At least she loved you, which is not what happened to me.
Fortunately I was removed from my biological family by social services, and placed in a couple without children who did love me way much that I could ever have wanted.

It's true that life with God is the greatest thing possible, even for Incels. In fact, it's the only way not to be full of hate while being genetically unlucky.
The Lord called back my loving family to Him and I'm alone here now.

I wish the Lord will soon take me to Heaven too, I've already redacted my last will who will give everything to my church. He's the only one who really helped me in this world.
that's very admirable.i hope that when it is time for you to go,you will be in a state of grace.may the lord have mercy on us.

he didn't leave us but 7 years after i was born my parents divorced.after that i would visit him once in a while,but then i came to london and we would only talk once every 1 or 2 months.it's fine with me since i don't have much to say anyway.

that's very admirable.i hope that when it is time for you to go,you will be in a state of grace.may the lord have mercy on us.
You said your mom doesn't treat you and your brother well when she has new boyfriend, your dad should help you more. He continued his life, he should help you and your brother to build yours. But I know better than expecting parents to care.

The lolipill is the most brutal one

You said your mom doesn't treat you and your brother well when she has new boyfriend, your dad should help you more. He continued his life, he should help you and your brother to build yours. But I know better than expecting parents to care.
more like she ignores everything her man does.i can get called a fag and a million other things but she will find a random excuse(OH HE WAS DRUNK!!!!!!!!OH HE DIDN'T MEAN IT).she hasn't had one in a few years but all it takes is one man.My brother abandoned me when i asked to stay at his house(just so i could have some peace), but he wanted to get stoned and fuck his gf so he said no.he also ignored me on the streets,while walking with his gf just because his gf was having some issues with my mother.Pussy and chad makes normies go wild.

apart from that she at acts friendly and does give me a roof and food.She acts like your typical mother until a chad comes around.

if push comes to shove,it's me and god against everything.Family only cares so much till they think it is too much of a hassle to care about you.

more like she ignores everything her man does.i can get called a fag and a million other things but she will find a random excuse(OH HE WAS DRUNK!!!!!!!!OH HE DIDN'T MEAN IT).she hasn't had one in a few years but all it takes is one man.My brother abandoned me when i asked to stay at his house(just so i could have some peace), but he wanted to get stoned and fuck his gf so he said no.he also ignored me on the streets,while walking with his gf just because his gf was having some issues with my mother.Pussy and chad makes normies go wild.

apart from that she at acts friendly and does give me a roof and food.She acts like your typical mother until a chad comes around.

if push comes to shove,it's me and god against everything.Family only cares so much till they think it is too much of a hassle to care about you.
Your dad and brother abandoned you, shit man. Your mother doesnt sound so bad, stepfathers are always jerks. Be strong man, i dunno what to tell you, I truly believe in God but my I don't believe it will ever change our situation

Your dad and brother abandoned you, shit man. Your mother doesnt sound so bad, stepfathers are always jerks. Be strong man, i dunno what to tell you, I truly believe in God but my I don't believe it will ever change our situation
i don't know what god will do,but i do know that he doesn't let injustice go by unpunished .sooner or late justice shall be done.My brother now that he doesn't have a gf and is clueless about what to do with his life,treats me well,but i know that people usually never change and so i know at what point he will abandon me.

two foot tall indian janitor that gets put on the sex offender registry from running into chris hanson

“These emotional and hormonal imprints of first love (at a time when our brains are in such an important growing stage or peak) cause life-long effects not only to our psyche but our biology as well.” Helen Fisher's 2005 fMRI study.

If she's a non-virgin her short circuits are fried and she's no longer capable of affection, click on my sig to read the full thing.

Heightpill and proportionpill.

Me being 5'3". Keep in mind the average height for females in my country is 5'6". Most brutal black pill I ever discovered.

Premature birthpill.
2.3 times less likely to ever have sex.
I'm a prematurecel, and it's 2.3 times if born in 37 weeks, if you're bron less than 28 weeks like I AM, the likelihood gets even lower

The nurseypill, chad babies are given more attention by foid nurses than incel babies

I'm a prematurecel, and it's 2.3 times if born in 37 weeks, if you're bron less than 28 weeks like I AM, the likelihood gets even lower
Sorry to hear man.
We are also more likely to become long-term unemployed.
And no one wants to help us.
We get treated just like normal people, even though we have major developmental problems.

SMV pill by far. That ugly, lazy fat landwhale foids have more SMV than the average guy.

"You'll never have this."

(Insert photograph of any smiling woman)

Sorry to hear man.
The way I was born premature is the most suifuel part. My mom broke her water because she shit herself when a cat jumpscared her on an elevator. If it wasn't for that cat, I'd probably be far better physically and mentally. That bastard ruined my genetics.

We are also more likely to become long-term unemployed.
That's true, hence why I am not trying to let go off this NEET-tier security work despite my parents wanting me to get a better career.
And no one wants to help us.
We get treated just like normal people, even though we have major developmental problems.
Fuckign lol EXACTLY that's the worst part. When you're a prematurecel, you have slight, but MANY, physical problems and also MASSIVE mental ones. Yet you're "normal enough" that people dont notice or you just gid gud at pretending to be normal. I dont go out much, but when I do, my brothers/cousins always comment on how good I am at pretending to be cheery/social despite how much I loath talking with others and how dry I am with them. Even as a kid, I was always able to tell I was mentally different.

The way I was born premature is the most suifuel part. My mom broke her water because she shit herself when a cat jumpscared her on an elevator. If it wasn't for that cat, I'd probably be far better physically and mentally. That bastard ruined my genetics.
This is the best argument for artificial wombs I've ever heard.

The naruto pill.

Sakura kept chasing sasuke even though he was a good for nothing arrogant darktriadmaxxed Chad who tried to kill her like 3 times and even put her in a dream where he killed her.

It just makes me see how often I see this scenario in real life. Whores chasing "manipulators".