Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most brutal blackpill you can think of?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
The way I was born premature is the most suifuel part. My mom broke her water because she shit herself when a cat jumpscared her on an elevator. If it wasn't for that cat, I'd probably be far better physically and mentally. That bastard ruined my genetics.

That's true, hence why I am not trying to let go off this NEET-tier security work despite my parents wanting me to get a better career.

Fuckign lol EXACTLY that's the worst part. When you're a prematurecel, you have slight, but MANY, physical problems and also MASSIVE mental ones. Yet you're "normal enough" that people dont notice or you just gid gud at pretending to be normal. I dont go out much, but when I do, my brothers/cousins always comment on how good I am at pretending to be cheery/social despite how much I loath talking with others and how dry I am with them. Even as a kid, I was always able to tell I was mentally different.
Shit bro, one jumpscare away from living a normal life.
This forum isn't premature birthpilled enough yet.
Ded srs? Do you have a source for that? Fucking brutal if true
Imagine your life gets ruined just because you got born a few weeks too early.
FUCK THIS SHIT.

My existence

The naruto pill.

Sakura kept chasing sasuke even though he was a good for nothing arrogant darktriadmaxxed Chad who tried to kill her like 3 times and even put her in a dream where he killed her.

It just makes me see how often I see this scenario in real life. Whores chasing "manipulators".
Naruto and Sasuke turned out to be literal genetic gods in the end though.

The 80/20 rule is the ultimate blackpill. It STATISTICALLY proves how retarded and entitled women are. Not only that, but it proves that even average men can be incels. Also, it is pure fact, and can lead you farther down the rabbit hole. It is probably the first blackpill for most

seeing your oneitis at 16 y/o hook up with badboy chad while you've got the same personality as him

:blackpill: remember boyos it's not worth to have a oneitis

also this:

chad plays with a lighter in class and breaks school toilet - WOW CHAD YOU'RE AGAINST THE SYSTEM AND COOL

i play with a lighter and throw toilet paper in a urinal - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU RETARD

literally doing the same things as chad with worse looks is unacceptable by society
Darktriad copers BTFOed

Naruto and Sasuke turned out to be literal genetic gods in the end though.
Naruto is literally Blackpill: The Manga. How Kishimoto didn't go ER is beyond me. For fuck's sake, Sakura even ends up a single mother with her daughter Sarada having a crush on JBW Naruto because she has daddy issues.

I also remember Deidara being jealous of Sasuke's Sharingan (genetic superiroty) and viewing Itachi as a work of art because of his genetic eye powers.

I got hit by the blackpill HARD when I was 15. I was talking to a girl, and I asked her out. She said: "I have a boyfriend and you're ugly sorry".
Not only did she call me ugly, but she implied she would've cheated on her boyfriend if I had good looks. That basically summed up females for me.

Racepill because there is nothing you can do to change that.

That nothing you do or say matters. Even if you cured cancer you would never be Chad who was born a winner.

I think the hybristophiliapill is the most brutal of all. Foids are a whole other level of degeneracy and moral repugnancy.

Being a Manlet and getting mogged your entire life is the most brutal Blackpill in this world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back