Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most cucked thing you have done

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I was sexually attracted to this ugly girl at my physics class and used to fap thinking about her.

Expending a 70€ gift to give it to a foid I barely knew,she rejected it in my fucking face. :feelsbadman:

I still have it,permanently reminding me of that painful moment

Expending a 70€ gift to give it to a foid I barely knew,she rejected it in my fucking face. :feelsbadman:

I still have it,permanently reminding me of that painful moment

That hurts, bro

The worst I did was beta-orbiting a foid during weeks, although it was obvious she was playing with me. The rejection even felt like a liberation

Did homework for a girl I liked at school. I was a bluepilled retard and thought that it was a way to earn her affection so I did her homework like the slave cuck I was.

Still fucking embrassed and ashamed beyond belief. Feel free to spam me with soyboy memes, I deserve it.

Did homework for a girl I liked at school. I was a bluepilled retard and thought that it was a way to earn her affection so I did her homework like the slave cuck I was.

Still fucking embrassed and ashamed beyond belief. Feel free to spam me with soyboy memes, I deserve it.

atleast you learned, there's cucks still doing that

Orbited my oneitis for over a year, then got brutally rejected.

I gave a girl 100 dollars once

picking up a foids pencil when it fell off her desk in 9th grade

God i was such an idiot back then...

cold approaching

thats actually what youre supposed to do as a mentally healthy man...
being unaware of the underlying gender dynamics at plau with you being ugly is what makes this cucked and bluepilled

im much too ashamed to talk about it..i would be banned from the board if word got out

held the door for femoids

I helped a chick I disliked but wanted to fuck get laid and then she and her chad made fun of me.

Clean her room, buy food and be a taxi driver to foids

I was blackpilled but a long time i had hope

I consoled a girl when she told my she had been “raped” on four separate occasions. I knew she was full of shit and really she just wanted sympathy for being a whore. Her stories just didn’t add up and it seemed like she only felt raped AFTER they she had sex. I didn’t say that to her face of course.

I was sexually attracted to a 36-year old normie/stacy tier lady at my job, she always acted like a bitch so i used to fap to her fb pics when i got home from work. She no longer works at my job so i'm no longer interested in her.

Did a foids homework for her repeatedly over the school year. One of the times she explicitly told me she was busy partying with Chad and told me "you'll have to do it". No please no thank you, NOTHING. But I still did it and continued to do it for some time.

I haven't done much cucked shit but I'm usually pleasant to most foids unless they are a cunt to me or someone else when I'm watching. Like I'll hold the door open or pick up a pen for them.

I actually got a food who I hate to send me homework last year :feelzez:

compliment my sisters freind in facebook comments.

Gave this one bitch I was trying to fuck 100 dollars for her birthday a couple of years ago in college

letting them get on my mind for months on end. whatever small favors i did for them otherwise didn't really amount to much, meaningless compared to them never thinking about me for more than a second while i thought about them constantly.
it's a complex thing, thinking about a foid is like being a moth to the flame, the flame burns you but there is no other light source, only darkness. the sick bittersweet pleasure of it is so disgusting but you can't let go of it.

Gave this one bitch I was trying to fuck 100 dollars for her birthday a couple of years ago in college
fuckin hell that is cucked, not even a gift just something she can instantly convert into fun with chad

I was sexually attracted to this ugly girl at my physics class and used to fap thinking about her.

Been there, done that. :feelstrash:

Been there, done that. :feelstrash:
She was Asian , there are not many Asians girls where I live. As a result she was really short , 5'3 . Her head when she stood infront of me was just below my chest.

Helped a girl in one of my college classes with notes and studying. As soon as the final exam was over she acted like she didn't know me.

I'm really polite to everyone. Does this count?

Helping women. They are disgusted by it.

Writing a long letter to my onitis, who ignored it.

Did a foids homework for her repeatedly over the school year. One of the times she explicitly told me she was busy partying with Chad and told me "you'll have to do it". No please no thank you, NOTHING. But I still did it and continued to do it for some time.
Glad to see someone worse than me tbh..

I only did her homework once or twice before I woke the fuck up.

Most cucked thing? Wouldn't that include me actually being around a female?

Nothing LMAO i was never a cuck

She was Asian , there are not many Asians girls where I live. As a result she was really short , 5'3 . Her head when she stood infront of me was just below my chest.

In my case, I wanked thinking of a chubby bitch in my highschool. Her face was cute and had big boobs, but her body was out of shape.

Stop trying things without fully researching about the topic please :feelstastyman: I'm a long time no faper and when I break it is lke my life goes to a dumpster and I become the clown of the town.

I wrote a fan letter to an actress I had a crush on. Never got any response, of course. Other people said they had. She couldn't see my face, but she (or actually the wagecuck who screens her mail for her) could sense my autism through my writing. It's over for autistcels.

Helped with math to a 9/10 Stacy thinking my IQ will impress her. What a degenerate.

Wrote a cringey poem for a foid and left it in her bag

Helping a Stacy learning lessons and doing homeworks for the whole year. I thought I'd win her as I display my intelligence, which is what women like according to foids and my parents. Broke my heart to pieces when I ask her for a dance in prom and she rejected me to have a dance with stupid Chad

I've fapped to a couple of female coworkers who were decades older than me. They were pretty hot for their age, but still...

I gave a foid a 50 dollar amazon card, my jbl charge 3 Bluetooth speaker and a necklace hoping she would love me but she ended up fucking a Chad

I have never done anything cucked. Maybe I would have given the chance years ago, but I never got one and I guess that's a good thing.

Back in 2003-2004 I waited for 4 hours just so I can hang out with this foid I was so madly in love with. Class ends at 12:30 but her class ends at 4:30...

Just for the chance to see her and spend a few minutes with her before her dad picked her up... Which takes 15 - 30 minutes...

4 hours of my life for 15-30 mins of time with this foid I was so hoping for.

Lol at my pathetic bluepilled cuck self that makes those fags at cucktears look manlier in comparison...

None, that means I'm a slayer right?

Offtopic, I did give a "friend" of mine $2000 as he requested on urgent basis, I never got it back, he never picked my calls and disappeared, don't know if that counts as cucked.