Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most cucked thing you have done

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Did homework for a girl I liked at school. I was a bluepilled retard and thought that it was a way to earn her affection so I did her homework like the slave cuck I was.

Still fucking embrassed and ashamed beyond belief. Feel free to spam me with soyboy memes, I deserve it.
That's cucked and sad at the same time. We were all bluepilled once.

I apologized to a foid I insulted on Youtube.

I would get banned from here if i say what i did.

I defend a foid last year and wrote in this site dont kill them:feelsgah::bluepill:. Shit

I never had any female show interest in me, so never had the opportunity to give her anything.

Texted a foid cucked beta messages because I thought she'd like me.
She showed them around to all her friends.
They probably laughed their asses off about me.
Felt bad man, but was a good experience that helped me swallowing the blackpill.

Reading all these im glad i got blackpilled at such a young age. Ive never done sth for a woman. Ive never let them exploit me

Apologized to a foid i insulted and bullied

There was this roastie at my job that would randomly ask people for things and favors, for instance, if you were buying something after work and she was ringing you up she would say " You wanna buy me this?" and most people including me would say yes. She'd constantly rub her boyfriend in our faces (me and other wagecucks) I worked with a lot of asians so they most likely know the general pain.

I got catfished by one for $800 my freshman year of high school after that I knew all hope was lost
You had 800$ in highschool? wtf

Simp'd for a foid counselor in middle school.

Told a girl i wanted to marry her when I was 10 years old and she was 7:feelsclown: