Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what is the most important facial feature?

what features is the most important for men?

• Eyes

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Jawline

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Hair

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Mid face

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★
Though choice but i would say hair, simply because a bad haircut can turn a chad into a normie yes thats possible also hair loss can turn a chad into an inkwell may guys do not have the face that would look good when bald. Take Prince Harry, chadlite in his teens but became incel after hair loss.

Before & After Photos | Los Angeles, CA | Jaw Surgery LA

Jawline, just look at this transformation after jaw surgery. :feelsmega:

There are bald chads, rare, but they exist, but never one with a very recessed jaw: therefore a strong jawline is the most important facial feature.

jaw is law boyo

FWHR>eyes>hair>jaw>nose>mouth

Wish I had the money to repair my nigger chimpanzee looking maxilla with surgery. I probably wouldn't be here, I'd be living that married life tbh even with autism. Fml niggerz

Jaw is number one for sure, second eye area imo, third midface.

Stfu cuck you are getting Ratio'd.
nope. god tier jaw cannot save long faced cuck, but bad jaw on someone wit hgood midface = attractive

Forward Girth at the Mid-Face/Nose area and Sharp Features (this is exactly why many Ethnics are considered to be ugly examples being Bantus and their prognathism - Jaws stick further out than their noses, and Asians and their flat Faces).

his maxilla is flat but wide so his FWHR is good ,which gives him a dimorphic mogger look, if his face was narrower hed be dead
Images 69

Images 70

Jaw is law.

Eyes and jawline and bone structure
If you bad genetically at these it is so over for u
The rest is a cope exepct height

Though choice but i would say hair, simply because a bad haircut can turn a chad into a normie yes thats possible also hair loss can turn a chad into an inkwell may guys do not have the face that would look good when bald. Take Prince Harry, chadlite in his teens but became incel after hair loss.
Eyes are everything bro

Hair can be fixed, shouldn't be an option

Mid face, unless you're a jawlet

Last edited:
having a big enough flaw in any of the traits will ruin a face

but if we phrase the question to "what trait sets men apart from each other the most signifinatly", then my answer is jaw.

Jaws --> Eye color.

Whats the most important facial feature? One of you guys did half the trick and posted the pic of the blue eyed chad. Now juxtapose it to this motherfucker. Just don't be Asian. Just don't have these fuckin features. Just don't.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SV48XsrHy0