Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What is the most soy video game?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Which would you say is the #1?

You can say more than one if you want but it would just be funny I think to hear everyone's "top pick"!

I'm veering towards Valorant.

animal crossing or stardew valley lmao. Any indie game on nintendo switch

Any new sony, EA, ubisoft, rockstar, or bethesda game. Hard to pick out one because so many are similar in being a bland consumerslop that only exists to make money by capitalizing off of the current most popular propaganda trend. Leage of lrgends, fortnite, valorant, TF2, overwatch, apex legends, and COD don't really apply to the politcial aspect nearly as much but it's still dogshit soy faggot slop that will make you gay if you play it.

Agree, I go there and i say hi to a bunch of people trying to start a conversation or make new friends,

Soy 1 and nigger: Yo who you niggah? get the fuck outta here.

Soy 1 Some chadlite and his gf, Girl says who the fuck are you, Chadlite says: Get the fuck out of my girls face meanwhile i stand a meter away and just said hi.

Agree, I go there and i say hi to a bunch of people trying to start a conversation or make new friends,

Soy 1 and nigger: Yo who you niggah? get the fuck outta here.

Soy 1 Some chadlite and his gf, Girl says who the fuck are you, Chadlite says: Get the fuck out of my girls face meanwhile i stand a meter away and just said hi.
No fucking way you are getting black pilled in Vrchat that is terrible. Do chads and stacies actually use that to roleplay? Why when they can do it irl?

Last of us 2

Last of us one was good and Ellie wasnt ugly and fat faced and gay.

No fucking way you are getting black pilled in Vrchat that is terrible. Do chads and stacies actually use that to roleplay? Why when they can do it irl?
I cant say hi to anyone, I went on a 2 hour test to just say hi to people with a timer, 90% of the people were just on default asshole mode, Ayo this nigga said hi, What a faggot i was also called, I was also told my accent is shit and my speaker sound like a WW2 microphone despite it being rated 9/10 online so its not bad they are trying to make it sound bad, Then theres the kids that flock together in a group because one started to harass me out of nowhere saying im this and that, Still all i said was hi.

the one that is so popular and has a lot of r34

I'm a boomer so I've mainly played Second Life.

I've had some good memories on there! Clubs, opening a shop, renting apartments, etc!

It was good but... locations shut down so much that you start to tire of finding new ones.

You can say more than one if you want but it would just be funny I think to hear everyone's "top pick"!

valorant, my "friend" skipped out on a family gathering so he can play valorant with his obese chink mongoloid girlfriend, she doesnt even let him fuck her but he still dedicated all his time to her playing valorant, he wants to go to an elite university but instead of studying he spends his time on his lardass ethnic girlfriend LMAO

All the games after 2014-15

The most soy game…

Maybe that recent cyberpunk game that was literally named “cyberpunk”? I didn’t play it but heard it was pretty woke

valorant, my "friend" skipped out on a family gathering so he can play valorant with his obese chink mongoloid girlfriend, she doesnt even let him fuck her but he still dedicated all his time to her playing valorant, he wants to go to an elite university but instead of studying he spends his time on his lardass ethnic girlfriend LMAO

Wow lol

I don't think I'd miss out on anything for Valorant.

... maybe Counter-Strike. XD

The most soy game…

Maybe that recent cyberpunk game that was literally named “cyberpunk”? I didn’t play it but heard it was pretty woke

Oh really? I didn't think that was soy.

irl gf or online gf like a faggot

Wow lol

Ic

Hm… not sure. It’s tough to say for some reason

Wow lol

video games arent even a good cope anymore, its just trash goyslop

Animal crossing because all the male animals mog me and are tall and have big dicks. I FUCKIG BATE ORGANISMS I FUCKING WILL SLAUGHTER ORGANISMS

irl gf or online gf like a faggot
irl, they go to the same highschool

i saw the fuckers try to hold hands once LMAO, it looked nasty as fuck, she looked so uncomfortable because hes a stanky manlet

just goes to show all foids are chad only at heart. even ugly obese ethnic ones

irl, they go to the same highschool

i saw the fuckers try to hold hands once LMAO, it looked nasty as fuck, she looked so uncomfortable because hes a stanky manlet

just goes to show all foids are chad only at heart. even ugly obese ethnic ones
girls rather edate chad than be with incel irl

girls rather edate chad than be with incel irl
bang on, i chadfish on discord cause i have a decent voice but cant get a girlfriend to save my life irl

bang on, i chadfish on discord cause i have a decent voice but cant get a girlfriend to save my life irl
whats the point of chadfishing on discord bro, its already OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Valorant is a ripoff Of CSGO and gay I would rather play cs2 then Gayvalorant

Anything made after 2013

Valorant is a ripoff Of CSGO and gay I would rather play cs2 then Gayvalorant

What about CS 2? O.O

I think it's... OK. Not as good as GO probably but it seems OK.

It's the only one of the main series CS games that I haven't played though.

god of war, witcher, et. al

Apex legends has like 4 black woman characters and the new character they added is a racemixed tranny

Anything released after 2017 honestly

All of them because video games are a repetitive waste of time they are fun but that's the only thing that they bring as something to be entertained by and to have a good time waster it's not that I'm anti-game I do love watching streams I used to game quite a bit on Twitch I gave it up because it became a worthless hobby I would rather read not to be pretentious to the gamercels out there

Apex legends has like 4 black woman characters and the new character they added is a racemixed tranny

Huh, interesting.

In particular because I thought they avoided adding trans characters because of overseas markets.

I guess it's because it's very easy to just omit a character from a game like this without losing much.

Morrowind.

Morrowboomers do NOTHING in elder scrolls fan groups, except flex about how their game rules, and everything else is easy and dumbed down by comparison.

I mean, they're probably right, but it takes some kind of real absolute faggot to actually come out and say that, again and again. Like, what do you want man? A medal? Oral favors?

Absolutely nobody is going to like you and suck your cock because you told the room you're better than everyone else at this gaming thing that we're all trying to bond over.

Fucking sit over there on your throne by yourself and fap over how good you are, if that's what makes you feel good.

Morrowind.

Morrowboomers do NOTHING in elder scrolls fan groups, except flex about how their game rules, and everything else is easy and dumbed down by comparison.

I mean, they're probably right, but it takes some kind of real absolute faggot to actually come out and say that, again and again. Like, what do you want man? A medal? Oral favors?

Absolutely nobody is going to like you and suck your cock because you told the room you're better than everyone else at this gaming thing that we're all trying to bond over.

Fucking sit over there on your throne by yourself and fap over how good you are, if that's what makes you feel good.

lol, the Morrowind Master Race.

I've actually mostly played Skyrim so I don't know enough about the others to compare them!