Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the simpest thing you have done for a foid?

Sonic

Sonic

Gotta cope fast
-
I bought a birthday card for some slut i liked in high school

she threw water at my face with her friends and then went away laughing at me. I was 14

I sniffed my mom's panties

she did that cuz u were a nazi/racist with a misogynist personality

My dad said ladies first and let them walk before me as he put a hand out stopping me so he could simp

Made a sketch for her in art class and did some foid's homework
I hate myself, it was in year 2015
Some foids also used to ask me sing for them (it tool time to realise that it was all for shaming me in public)

Paid a 280€ meal for her to ghost me day after

spent a shit ton of money on a LTB who was using me for free dates and attention while she got violently penetrated by chads in clubs on the weekend
brutal.

women cant love

Chad is the only one that can get a woman's "love"
I obsessed over this whore because she was the only one that wasn't disgusted by me, alas it was all in vain
they only give attention for something in return. The only free attention a woman can give is to chad

It wasn't intentional but one time I opened a door and some random slut went through it and said thank you, like she assumed I was purposefully holding the door for her:feelsree:.

bought her minecraft account

When I was in school years ago I opened the door for a girl once:feelswhat:

Having oneitises.
That's enough tbh

Bought Birthday Presents or listening to them moan about their problems to me when they'll never give a shit about my problems

Nothing really comes to mind, maybe held a door open for some foid cunt a few times years ago

I bought a birthday card for some slut i liked in high school

she threw water at my face with her friends and then went away laughing at me. I was 14
I wrote a love letter to a girl
She said she wants me to come with her after school for "something special"
I got so excited i almost came in my pants
But to my shock, she led me outside the school, took a lighter and burned the fucking think and stepped on the ashes

Flowers which i stole.They were tulips If i remember well.Very colorful, purple with dots,yellow,red.It was a long time ago.

Remember, it's not important what you offer her but who offers her.

My dad said ladies first and let them walk before me as he put a hand out stopping me so he could simp
That's basically what most normies I've seen did since school in my experience. There are many signs of gynocentrism being ingrained in everyone's heads.
listening to them moan about their problems to me when they'll never give a shit about my problems
That's pretty much what I did as well. They took advantage of our empathy and used us as emotional tampons to be thrown out later. Don't fall for them.

Last edited: