Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the ugliest sounding language for you?

American English. It sounds like someone has taken English and shit all over it.

Holy shit, nuke France already. And yeah, fuck French. Should be banned tbh.
Nuke UK and the US for the same reason. They've all fucked South America, the Middle East, and other parts of Asia. All three are the true axis of evil. They've raped and subjugated too many people and their economies.

Nuke UK and the US for the same reason. They've all fucked South America, the Middle East, and other parts of Asia. All three are the true axis of evil. They've raped and subjugated too many people and their economies.
Nuke "Canada" as well.

I hate French, unironic hood-English, probably most Arabic and African languages, Ukrainian, Russian if foids speak it even though Im slav myself (Im sorry @Khanivore @WorthlessSlavicShit), every version/ dialect/ whatever of German that isnt "High-German" (Hochdeutsch) and every wannabe German language like Dutch and Swiss.

I hate French, unironic hood-English, probably most Arabic and African languages, Ukrainian, Russian if foids speak it even though Im slav myself (Im sorry @Khanivore @WorthlessSlavicShit), every version/ dialect/ whatever of German that isnt "High-German" (Hochdeutsch) and every wannabe German language like Dutch and Swiss.

View: https://youtu.be/YMS70m-OzXo

Хайль Гитлер

сколько времени я тут уже ищу русских - либо мертвые, либо вообще отсутствующие на данном незыблемом сайте!

Хайль Гитлер
Never! He hates me!

сколько времени я тут уже ищу русских - либо мертвые, либо вообще отсутствующие на данном незыблемом сайте!
prolly bc Slavs are just as shit in English as Japanese :feelstastyman:

Never! He hates me!

prolly bc Slavs are just as shit in English as Japanese :feelstastyman:
japs is bad in english? lets go on russian, or you prefer to talk in murrcanski?

That’s more debatable. At least America and UK have added shit to this world as well like technology. France has contributed nothing but faggotry.

japs is bad in english?
everybody makes fun about it. But they have the last laugh bc they dont give a fuck about it bc they dont need it and are forced from the American soldiers stationed there to learn it. But they show them the middlefinger by not teaching it properly. Which is fucking based.

lets go on russian, or you prefer to talk in murrcanski?
bro my Russian sucks, my native language is German.
しかし日本語を話せます。

I hate English even though it’s the only language I speak.

Cope harder, there is nobody more easy to understand than an American with no East coast or Southern accent.

Cope

American English mogs UK English, except for perhaps the London accent.
American English sounds gay and dumb

Cope harder, there is nobody more easy to understand than an American with no East coast or Southern accent.

Cope

The Liverpool accent is the worst. Can’t even understand what those fucking limeys are saying.

For me, it's Cambodian and Vietnamese. That shit sounds like a drowning duck with down syndrome attempting to make sound.
Bing, bing, yong, gong, wong… that means: “I have to be at work by noon”.

everybody makes fun about it. But they have the last laugh bc they dont give a fuck about it bc they dont need it and are forced from the American soldiers stationed there to learn it. But they show them the middlefinger by not teaching it properly. Which is fucking based.

bro my Russian sucks, my native language is German.
しかし日本語を話せます。
NAZI HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American English sounds gay and dumb
It’s not logical to expect Americans to sound like Europeans… American English sounds fine, it’s a Germanic language.

That’s more debatable. At least America and UK have added shit to this world as well like technology. France has contributed nothing but faggotry.
They say "Canada" invented the telephone (Alexander Graham Bell was a Scotsman though and he founded his company in the U.S.), and some "Canadians" like Brian Kernighan and Rob Pike were involved with UNIX and the C programming language.

Cope

View: https://youtu.be/mjNiTIVNyoM

The Liverpool accent is the worst. Can’t even understand what those fucking limeys are saying.

View: https://youtu.be/PKnFVt_ivg4

Probably Cantonese/Mandarin, to be honest, with its random changes in pitch and various failos; sounds even worse when coming from a nasally voiced, autistic rice manlet. :feelsugh:
Suifuel for me and @mistersinister

nailed it. Those two are the ugliest sounding.

british isles and commonwealth (excluding canada) 'english'.

Yes, I’m not surprised. We learn that all the time to cope with how America innovation mogs us.
In the end though, everything that "Canada" did was under being a part of the British Empire. Fighting the Boer Wars in South Africa and World Wars for loyalty to Britain. Then the U.S. took some "Canadian" citizens during their MK Ultra program. Tell me one time in history "Canada" contributed anything independently that wasn't under the guise of British or American influence.

In the end though, everything that "Canada" did was under being a part of the British Empire. Fighting the Boer Wars in South Africa and World Wars for loyalty to Britain. Then the U.S. took some "Canadian" citizens during their MK Ultra program. Tell me one time in history "Canada" contributed anything independently that wasn't under the guise of British or American influence.
I guess that would mean Canada after WW1. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions_and_discoveries
Seems we actually did many tbh.

"Canadians" don't speak proper 'murican either.
standard canadian and american english are twins with mild differences. their from the same Elizabethan root. the nasty shit spoken in the british Isles and the rest of the commonwealth is all rooted in the abomination known as RP. (except jamaican english thats also rooted in eliabethan english, but bastardised by negros.)

All of that is still cope to give yourselves a sense of accomplishment.
What do you mean? It’s a lot more than I thought it would, and many cool/important ones.

standard canadian and american english are twins with mild differences. their from the same Elizabethan root. the nasty shit spoken in the british Isles and the rest of the commonwealth is all rooted in the abomination known as RP. (except jamaican english thats also rooted in eliabethan english, but bastardised by negros.)
"Canadians" still use (French-inspired) British spelling and even worse still LARP as being British subjects and worshiping their new king after old Lizzie croaked while denying being Americans.

Also how they raise their vowels is so annoying. It's not proper 'murican.
What do you mean? It’s a lot more than I thought it would, and many cool/important ones.
America still invented more stuff and ended up founding companies that had much more influence to the world economy and technology.

French :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Holy shit I hate these niggaz so much they don't even pronounce half the fucking letters in a word :lasereyes:
Let's say for example there is a word in french thats spelled like ''LEPARTIORIUM'' the fuckheads would pronounce it as ''LePaRtWaH'' :feelsree:
this lmao

french sounds like gagging with 10 dicks in your throat