Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What is this guy trying to achieve actually?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

What the actual fuck is this guy doing?

• He is trying to become more liberal and inclusive

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • He is performing dickmaxxing qi-gong

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • He is suffering from a medical condition where he sees everything upside down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His wife's boyfriend told him to do this shit

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • He is performing a yoga pose called "Lingahindalokasana" (The pose of swinging by your dick)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
What is this guy doing?

zXAknNt.jpg

I am thinking about it from the last 2/3 days, still couldn't figure it out.

Any help will be appreciated.

That's Bill Clinton. It was part of his president training.

Yikes, NSFW btw.

I think hes seriously trying to strengthen / testing the strength of his dick. I thought it was a joke but ppl do it seriously

Only looking at this picture, i can tell he respects wymin very much.

penis enhancement technique #1

Only looking at this picture, i can tell he respects wymin very much.
Yea, he also looks very liberal and inclusive of all sexual orientation.

Another classic fucked-up post by chudur-budur, this nigga never cease to amaze me.

He's getting ready to betabux

:feelskek: made me laugh irl
I ain't kidding around here boyo, it's real. People were killed for leaking this image.
All presidents are put through this rigorous test, right from the beginning of the US. Why do you think there has never been a female one, despite these leftist times...? Because they have no dick to perform this necessary ritual.

I see the balls, but where's the dick?

I ain't kidding around here boyo, it's real. People were killed for leaking this image.
All presidents are put through this rigorous test, right from the beginning of the US. Why do you think there has never been a female one, despite these leftist times...? Because they have no dick to perform this necessary ritual.
woah you better be careful leaking government secrets :feelsbaton: they might have a mole here

He’s trying to rope.

There shit is already stretched out and they could hang like that no problem from there skin folds

I have heard of this shit too, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

holy fuck dude
wtffff
im so fucked, fyck, what should i do?!????
guys help, I need to get out of here
move to russia, that's what edward snowden did

Picture of me going insane after 30 years of LDARing.

Picture of me going insane after 30 years of LDARing.
Kek, LDARing for extended period of time fucked his brain so bad that he is trying to rope with his dick. Fuck I should have added this to the poll.

This kills the penis

What is this guy doing?

zXAknNt.jpg

I am thinking about it from the last 2/3 days, still couldn't figure it out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Where's his penis? I see his balls, but no dick.

Where's his penis? I see his balls, but no dick.
The red thing on the top of the clamp is not his balls I think, that's something part of that clamp.

Now that's fucked up. We should remember that some foids actually fap to this.

he is trying an extreme method of BWCmaxxing.

Next level jelqing.