Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is this symptom called? Medicalcels gtfih

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Yesterday when i went to sleep i slept for an hr, and then all of a sudden when i was dreaming i dreamt of a cat hugging my head and biting on top of it. I felt vibrations and purring sounds in my head and then a tinnitus like sound with 5 loud beeps in both ears or inside the head.

Similar thing happened to me 15 years ago. A large tinnitus sound, not just in my ear but inside my whole head. I'm not worried at all, but i'm a little curious what the cause is and what the symptom is called. Too much fluid in the ears or something? I generally never have tinnitus, but those loud beeps happened when i was sleeping. It's a very loud beep and it wakes you up. Only happened to me 3 times in my life.

Sometimes when you are asleep the notice you hear can influence your dreams, happened to me always when my brother plays some song or does gaming, do you have A cat?

Sometimes when you are asleep the notice you hear can influence your dreams, happened to me always when my brother plays some song or does gaming, do you have A cat?
Ok. I think it's some sort of medical condition though. Could be detox. I don't own a cat, i'm allergic to them.

Damn that sounds brutal. I used to get sleep paralysis fairly common back then. Shit was scary. Now my sleep issue is that I cant sleep more than 6 hours. I wake up at 6 hours and cant go back to sleep, shit sucks. To me though it sounds like you're in your REM stage of sleeping (dreaming) and its still drifting into your light sleep

Damn that sounds brutal. I used to get sleep paralysis fairly common back then. Shit was scary. Now my sleep issue is that I cant sleep more than 6 hours. I wake up at 6 hours and cant go back to sleep, shit sucks. To me though it sounds like you're in your REM stage of sleeping (dreaming) and its still drifting into your light sleep
Now sleep paralysis usually happens within 1hr of falling asleep right?

I can easily fall asleep again. I can even fall asleep at work leaning on a table like in school. I've started doing that on breaks now.