Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what is wrong with me?

Woradise2727

Woradise2727

Greycel
i just dont know what am i doing wrong, how the fuck my friend that look like a fucking sewer rat have a cute girlfriend and im not, im 17 and i just never had a girlfriend in my entire life and i need so intimacy so bad, because you know i dont have many friends.. i think having a romantic relationship is the only way i couldim not.. even like that bad looking, some girls ask me out, but.. damn... theyre just not my type, everytime i try to approach or try to ask girl that i like, they just reject me, but thankfully, i never end up in the worst possible scenario...
i just need a girlfriend so bad just like every other person in this website ...

strong first post

yep, it only gets worse kiddo. a life of ostracisation and rejection from normies and foids is enough to make anyone crazy.
my life is nothing but a comedy

im sorry.. but am i allowed to say swear word in this website?.. im new to here
no i mean
bruv you're a volcel
>17
>some girls ask me out, but.. damn... theyre just not my type
>i never end up in the worst possible scenario

i know you're a infiltrator or whatever
but if you're really 17 then go to looksmaxx.org, u don't belong here

. i think having a romantic relationship is the only way i couldim not.. even like that bad looking, some girls ask me out, but.. damn... theyre just not my type,
i took a break from the forum and these are the kinds of fakecels posting.

no i mean
bruv you're a volcel
>17
>some girls ask me out, but.. damn... theyre just not my type
>i never end up in the worst possible scenario

i know you're a infiltrator or whatever
but if you're really 17 then go to looksmaxx.org, u don't belong here
im sorry if i make you upset... i just thought that this is the place where i belong...

i just like wanna have some person to talk to, like i have nowhere to go.. im sorry guys...

i just dont know what am i doing wrong, how the fuck my friend that look like a fucking sewer rat have a cute girlfriend and im not, im 17 and i just never had a girlfriend in my entire life and i need so intimacy so bad, because you know i dont have many friends.. i think having a romantic relationship is the only way i couldim not.. even like that bad looking, some girls ask me out, but.. damn... theyre just not my type, everytime i try to approach or try to ask girl that i like, they just reject me, but thankfully, i never end up in the worst possible scenario...
i just need a girlfriend so bad just like every other person in this website ...

Woradise2727

Greycel​

JoinedNov 23, 2023Posts10 you are too young kid. get off this site, come back when you are older

Nothing except that you are a volcel. If girls ask you out then you aren't ugly. They wouldnt be asking sub5s you are just a delusional kid who is stacy only.

@Fat Link
ban this underage volcel

I c

17 is still very young, give those girls that are asking you out a chance and get the hell out of here while you still can. You're not an incel if you've been asked out by multiple women.

17 is still very young, give those girls that are asking you out a chance and get the hell out of here while you still can. You're not an incel if you've been asked out by multiple women.
mmmm okay... i will try... maybe its just me being too selfish... and im sorry for being here.. my online friends said this is a website for me... thank you kind online stranger...

mmmm okay... i will try... maybe its just me being too selfish... and im sorry for being here.. my online friends said this is a website for me... thank kind online stranger
Don't worry about it. Your friends probably heard of the word incel on tiktok or some shit and thought it was a fad; it's not, it's a living hell. Go live your life.

okay im sorry damn...
It’s okay kid. you are just ignorant of the way things operate around here which is to be expected. It seems you are no chad since you don’t get positive responses from the pretty girls so I would suggest you take a good look at the mirror to see the front and sides of your face and body.

If you’re fat start a daily gym routine. If your jawline is invisible and your lower third is hanging you should start mewing while you’re still young (look it up on Google). If that doesnt work, you’re gonna have to get jaw surgery (from a reputed surgeon) when you’re older. If you’re really skinny start eating lots of protein (meat, organic milk, fish) and working out to get an aesthetic build. If your hairline is receding early, join the tressless subreddit and get help to reverse the balding. If your eye area is prey, I’m sorry boyo, that surgery is too risky and if you have hunter eyes you should praise the gods for their mercy on your genes. If you’re short you are gonna have to work hard to make enough money to get leg lengthening surgery from a clinic with an excellent track record. Take care of yourself and always remember that looks matter a lot in this world.

I am only saying all this because I don’t want you to join that looksmaxxing site. A boy around your age who looked totally fine and would have had no problems with girls or life when he was older was convinced to have some asinine surgeries that ruined his face. That being said, be careful of advice on the internet. Always double check information for your own safety and be skeptical of strangers.

Oh and you should log off this site after reading this. Looksmaxx wisely, live life, and if you choose to want to hang with us when you’re older, so be it. But you’re too young to be here rn.