Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your best memory between the years 2010-2015?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Anything related to music, movies, anime, games or something personal for you .

For me it was this:
call of duty cod GIF

Party rock anthem playing in shops

Anything related to music, movies, anime, games or something personal for you .

For me it was this:
call of duty cod GIF
probably the summertime off of school when I could just chill and play video games for weeks on end and pull all nighters

I saw the last airbender movie (2010) bought a crab at dillons, we cooked it and it was rainy so I was able to set off fireworks at my house, then watched the one from New York in my tv. I was 10 at the time and it was a good memory.

probably the summertime off of school when I could just chill and play video games for weeks on end and pull all nighters
I miss it too, if I knew things were going to be worse I would have enjoyed it more

I saw the last airbender movie (2010) bought a crab at dillons, we cooked it and it was rainy so I was able to set off fireworks at my house, then watched the one from New York in my tv. I was 10 at the time and it was a good memory.
I did similar things around Christmas time, good memories... good memories... :feelscry:

I was addicted to minecraft videos at the time

I don't even remember what I did in that time period.

I don't even remember what I did in that time period.
But did you make a point of writing in this topic? jew motherfucker

When I first got Internet access and could post with the brocels

We should try to create animated feature film “ a very incel Christmas” :feelshmm:
So us in our rooms whilst parents are calling us down to come and enjoy the festivities?

Can you get on the mentalbux in your country?
Yes, but I'm avoiding it... I'm on my way to having an amount that I've been saving for a few years before I become NEET

Yes, but I'm avoiding it... I'm on my way to having an amount that I've been saving for a few years before I become NEET
No shame in claiming it, think of all those single Mothers and their three kids from different Dads all claiming benefits because Mommy couldn't keep her legs closed, meanwhile inceldom and mentaldom isn't a choice.

No shame in claiming it, think of all those single Mothers and their three kids from different Dads all claiming benefits because Mommy couldn't keep her legs closed, meanwhile inceldom and mentaldom isn't a choice.
I was born with Asperger's and a giga manlet it was never a choice I was forced into this....this hell
T9ck

So us in our rooms whilst parents are calling us down to come and enjoy the festivities?
Picture this scene as we were preparing the rope to commit suicide (in south park)

I still have a lot of time to suck up this society in many different ways brocel

School. Having normie friends.

playing J Stars Victory Vs + with truecel friends.

Playing the mass effect trilogy for the first time, fuck we are never getting something like that ever again now with woke ideology in games

He’s an angsty geriatric. Just looking for something to argue about. I suggest he go to his local BBC and get uppity, see where that gets him.

Spending the entire summer playing Warhawk and LittleBIGPlanet Karting on my PS3, eating pizza and watching ReviewTechUSA (back when he still used gameplay footage).

Spending the summer playing Warhawk and LittleBIGPlanet Karting on my PS3, eating pizza and watching ReviewTechUSA (back when he still used gameplay footage).
I remember when PSN was hacked, at that time I was playing killzone 2 and the levels that the community created for the little big planet .
ReviewTechUSA still have some good videos today .

Spending the entire summer playing Warhawk and LittleBIGPlanet Karting on my PS3, eating pizza and watching ReviewTechUSA (back when he still used gameplay footage).
Remember playstation home?

Looksmax is blackpilled as fuck. Post yourself there and you will be given the reality foids gaslight you into disbelieving.
No, and stop private message me, I don't want to be your friend.

I also got to watch that movie with my dad and a cousin from my mom's side back in the day. Same with Toy Story 3 and The Smurfs movie.
I remember when PSN was hacked, at that time I was playing killzone 2 and the levels that the community created for the little big planet .
ReviewTechUSA still have some good videos today .
I still watch him from time to time though not as much as I used to, but man when I watch his older videos with gameplay footage it really hit me with a sense of nostalgia.

I remember when the Switch was still called the NX and watching videos talking about that console, and when Etika (RIP) made that Switch mockup that he used.
Remember playstation home?
Yeah, I also had fun with that. It was kinda like Miis but better.

Black ops 2 and 3 zombies with the boys and Getting into anime for the first time.