Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your best memory between the years 2010-2015?

Black ops 2 and 3 zombies with the boys and Getting into anime for the first time.
Did you play multiplayer or zombies more? I remember that in black ops 2 I managed to get prestige master and all diamond classes... just remembering makes me want to play!

It was a little empty, but very good.
I remember it had a racing part and like a mall where they play music. And I remember the golf place where one time I was wearing some bunny costume and picking up girls there. And another part where they were playing chess and two people were having an argument. And a few other minigames.

Oh, and the resort where you can go underwater.

Did you play multiplayer or zombies more? I remember that in black ops 2 I managed to get prestige master and all diamond classes... just remembering makes me want to play!
I was a zombies kid. I got the double shot gun rank on bl2 zombies and did all the main EE on the maps, same with bo3. I barely touched bo3 multiplayer and got prestigie 2 on blops 2 with like 3 guns gold.

No, and stop private message me, I don't want to be your friend.
I wouldn’t even consider befriending you, lmao. I treat you like normies do.

“mods please let me back on the forum, I ask for your forgiveness. Waaah, I’m such a whiny cuck.”

I remember when the Switch was still called the NX
I'm curious to see the name of the project for the new nintendo console in a few years, rumors in video games always amused me a lot. I remember at the time I was following E3 2011 and E3 2012 on my old notebook, good times.

I was a zombies kid. I got the double shot gun rank on bl2 zombies and did all the main EE on the maps, same with bo3. I barely touched bo3 multiplayer and got prestigie 2 on blops 2 with like 3 guns gold.
Until today I never understood the rank of zombies in black ops 2, I always died in high rounds, with many kills and even then I couldn't go up much.

Jerking off
im horny jack nicholson GIF

@Truckzo end this clown.

I hope you don't go to sleep crying tonight, I'm just kidding you.
I don’t need to. My mirror reassures me I’m better than you.

All those posts LARPing about how you’d go ER or shoot up schools. You’ve never laid your hands on another man, lmao. You quiver at the thought of asking for extra ketchup packets.

@PLA1092 defend me

Until today I never understood the rank of zombies in black ops 2, I always died in high rounds, with many kills and even then I couldn't go up much.
I don’t think anyone does ngl. When bl2 came out I was going for high rounds on on nuke town zombies just to rank up. Idk why my dumbass didn’t just play town which was 100 times easier.

I don’t think anyone does ngl. When bl2 came out I was going for high rounds on on nuke town zombies just to rank up. Idk why my dumbass didn’t just play town which was 100 times easier.
I remember when the dlc was released and I was playing Buried, it was impossible for me to find the easter eggs without watching videos

You only “get up” when checking out your mother

You’re here to edge post. You know nothing else you say will recieve attention since you have so little to say.

@The Grinch help me. He’s attracted to children.
I'm talking to my brocels but you're jealous...you're looking like a foid :foidSoy:

Anything related to music, movies, anime, games or something personal for you .

For me it was this:
call of duty cod GIF
Same. Playing BO2 everyday after school was such lifefuel. I wish I could go back to those times and live them forever

Same. Playing BO2 everyday after school was such lifefuel. I wish I could go back to those times and live them forever
I would wake up and go play bo2, go to sleep and do the same thing, this game is gold

Why haven’t you go ER like you said you would?

You’re a cuck. Man up and quit being a pussy, lmao.

I'm curious to see the name of the project for the new nintendo console in a few years, rumors in video games always amused me a lot. I remember at the time I was following E3 2011 and E3 2012 on my old notebook, good times.
This was back when I was still heavily interested in video games since as a kid I've always wanted to work for Nintendo and create my own console and Mario games. Remember writing books upon books sketching different consoles and manuals for games I wanted to make.

Nintendo most likely is going to make an updated Switch, probably still compatible with the old Switch and part of the Switch line but would have its own library of games not compatible with the old Switch too.

Modern gaming doesn't interest me as much as pre-8th gen gaming does, since hardware is so irrelevant now and the medium is moving to digital releases and DLCs. Gone are the days where you can buy a physical copy of a complete game and where there was more graphical and audio differences between consoles.