Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your IQ?

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

Lanzamaxxing
-
I would assume most of us are above average in intelligence but lets see. Mine is 125

How low can it go without being mentally retarded? I think I'm a few clicks above that.

Lets do the mensa test again somebody link that shit.

never done a proper IQ test, I took wonderlic once and scored 38 or so.

Mine is 128 but this does mean nothing

When it comes to school related stuff and driving I’m low IQ as fuck. I’m in the special education classes. But when it’s not school related stuff and stuff I’m interested I’m actually really high IQ. I don’t know what my IQ number is though. I’ve never taken an IQ test.

I've scored in 120-140 range in the tests I've done. High IQ doesn't really translate into the real world though

I did an online test (online tests are dogshit, don't rely on them) and I was on the high end. I wasn't a genius by any means, but my IQ was in the high percentile.

I also did a proper IQ test a couple years ago, and my results were decent in everything except for processing speed (as I expected). As it turns out, processing speed is my brain's biggest bottleneck. I guess that explains why I'm slow IRL and look retarded in most social situations when thinking on the dime is required.

never done a proper IQ test, I took wonderlic once and scored 38 or so.
How is that even possible? Lol.

prob below average

119 when i did mensa online test

iq = cope :f:

I did an online test (online tests are dogshit, don't rely on them) and I was on the high end. I wasn't a genius by any means, but my IQ was in the high percentile.

I also did a proper IQ test a couple years ago, and my results were decent in everything except for processing speed (as I expected). As it turns out, processing speed is my brain's biggest bottleneck. I guess that explains why I'm slow IRL and look retarded in most social situations when thinking on the dime is required.

How is that even possible? Lol.
38 on wonderlic roughly corresponds to 135 IQ

really low, can't remember the exact number need to check it later

There’s a guy I know who has a 170+ IQ and he thought that despite having no friends his entire life and girls cringing at him that he won Homecoming King because people liked him... That it was a good idea to do online dating, send revealing pics, and leave identifying info in his photos... IQ is good for learning potential but not in common sense ability or how well you can connect with people. Einstein made very little money off of his concepts, many great geniuses died penniless or vastly underpaid. Steve Jobs was a smart guy but Wozniak was the brains behind early Apple, the former could sell big ideas and had much smarter Asians and Jews develop the iShit products while he raked in the big bucks. The latter was good with technical things but had no real ability to connect to people so he’s a guy that gets interviewed about early Apple whereas Jobs was seen as a visionary and is now an icon to many people.

I once got my iq tested at a mental institution, scored a 106, which would put me in the average range, seems rather accurate in my opinion.

I don’t know, probably below average.

You seem pretty intelligent to me tbh

IQ, I thought, was how fast you can learn things and how long you can retain those things. I can't do either of those things.

Likely between 9-13

93rd percentile so 125 thereabouts

112. I think it's accurate tbh.

When I was in school I received one and was given 120 (roughly) but I was like 9 when the school tested us.

So idfk probably 90 now

probably pretty high

Subhumanity comes in a package, life is just relentless

Would say my knowledge is high, but my iq isnt that impress tbh. Im usually slower than average coming to conclusions

I don't know my IQ because I never took an actual IQ test.

Did one of those tests on the net a long time ago, got 120, 118 on a more recent one.

119 when i did mensa online test

iq = cope :f:
IQ is worthless if you can't apply it to making money/power. What's the point of being smart, being analytical if all it leads to is more mental damage? The more mentally acute you are the more mental pain comes with our "sexual handicapped" state of existence.

Dont know. I dont have the patience to do one.

Also JFL at anyone who is LDARing and thinks they're high IQ. You're fucking delusional

I don't know. I have a feeling I'm low iq though and I'm also very stuttery when I speak and I also don't know how to drive a car or make eye contact so maybe I'm low iq

138 but it says nothing its just a bs jewtest to make slaves feel superior to other slaves. You can learn the test you have subjective criteria and those test differ to much its like everyone took a different test. I fucking hate those stupid IQ cope threads beleve in the IJEW tests and dont forget the jews are have the highest score :soy:

130-135 from the official test I took as a kid as well as in middle school but I’m not too sure about it.

138 but it says nothing its just a bs jewtest to make slaves feel superior to other slaves. You can learn the test you have subjective criteria and those test differ to much its like everyone took a different test. I fucking hate those stupid IQ cope threads beleve in the IJEW tests and dont forget the jews are have the highest score :soy:
Yea somehow jews/east asians have a higher iq than everyone else on earth yet europeans pretty much invented 90 percent of all modern technology, music, art, philosophy, architecture, etc.. IQ tests are a joke.

High IQ makes you a subhuman.

"People with high IQ scores start later to have sex, and have fewer partners" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I never knew what my Iq score was but I was put in a meme gifted program at my school which apparently requires 130+ so somewhere in that range.

I was tested at 130 at one point but I think they missed a decimal point.

I can build puzzles and lego at an exceptional level...
But I'm underdeveloped socially.

In school IQ tests I was high IQ and teachers was suprised of the fact that I have such a bad grades. Nowadays I feel like it dropped a lot

Hopefully very low. I wish it was 50.

Tests gave results of 98-123 range, but english language IQ result of 77

121 or something. I took the test online so dunno if its real :feelstrash:

110 but I don't believe it lmao (Mensa's online test)

Last edited: