Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some of your PUA stories

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I've said mine on here before but wondering about you guys as many of us are former red pill retards.

It's been so long it's hard to remember. I'm 36 and probably stopped believing in redpill at least a decade ago.

I used to go to clubs back then and see strangers (later I realized they were all Chads) start dancing next to girls and then introduce themselves and hit it off. Tried it myself as a curry to predictable effect. One group of guys and girls did befriend me once but it was basically because I was paying for all their drinks because I wanted them to like me. They got me wasted, took me to an ATM at 2am and had me withdraw a bunch of cash. I woke up in a park (I guess they dumped me there) and it slowly dawned on me what happened.

Other times I would try the old red-pill advice about "daytime" game in non-conventional places. Would hang out in book stores like Barnes and Nobles and try to strike up conversations with girls about whatever they were looking at. Nothing particularly interesting happened. I remember one asian girl looking at travel guides to europe (remember this was a long time ago before internet info was that great) told me she had to go because "she was late for dinner" - it was 4:30pm.

College was a shit show as well. I had turned 21 and bunch of younger 19-20 y/o's hit me up to buy the alcohol for a party they invited me to and told me there would be a bunch of girls (which was likely true because they were sort of players and had a lot of "plates"). I bought all the alcohol and dropped it off in one of their dorm rooms. I was thinking hell yeah - these guys are going to be my wingmen. It was early afternoon and they told me the party would be at their friend's house later that night and to meet up with them there at 11. Got my haircut, clothes, cologne - took a taxi (this was before Uber). The address was in a dangerous ghetto. Couldn't find the exact house number. Wandered around for 2 hours until it dawned on me the house didn't exist (remember this is before most people had maps on their phone). They asked me how the "party" was the next day and like a cuck I laughed it off.

You remember the more brutal ones though. Most of them I just approached girls and they said they had a bf or politely rejected me.

Last edited:
It's been so long it's hard to remember. I'm 36 and probably stopped believing in redpill at least a decade ago.

I used to go to clubs back then and see strangers (later I realized they were all Chads) start dancing next to girls and then introduce themselves and hit it off. Tried it myself as a curry to predictable effect. One group of guys and girls did befriend me once but it was basically because I was paying for all their drinks because I wanted them to like me. They got me wasted, took me to an ATM at 2am and had me withdraw a bunch of cash. I woke up in a park (I guess they dumped me there) and it slowly dawned on me what happened.

Other times I would try the old red-pill advice about "daytime" game in non-conventional places. Would hang out in book stores like Barnes and Nobles and try to strike up conversations with girls about whatever they were looking at. Nothing particularly interesting happened. I remember one asian girl looking at travel guides to europe (remember this was a long time ago before internet info was that great) told me she had to go because "she was late for dinner" - it was 4:30pm.

College was a shit show as well. I hard turned 21 and bunch of younger 19-20 y/o's hit me up to buy the alcohol for a party they invited me to and told me there would be a bunch of girls (which was likely true because they were sort of players and had a lot of "plates"). I bought all the alcohol and dropped it off in one of their dorm rooms. I was thinking hell yeah - these guys are going to be my wingmen. It was early afternoon and they told me the part would be at their friend's house later that night and to meet up with there at 11. Got my haircut, clothes, cologne - took a taxi (this was before Uber). The address was in a dangerous ghetto. Couldn't find the exact house number. Wandered around for 2 hours until it dawned on me the house didn't exist (remember this is before most people had maps on their phone). They asked me how the "party" was the next day and like I cuck I laughed it off.

You remember the more brutal ones though. Most of them I just approached girls and they said they had a bf or politely rejected me.
Darn those are pretty brutal. Those teenagers are demons.

Darn those are pretty brutal. Those teenagers are demons.
Yeah. I think there were either 4 or 5 of them that were in on it.

One of them later privately apologized to me and told me he thought it was fucked up and didn't want to do it. But I pretended to be cool with it and laughed it off saying it's no problem and it was a funny joke.

That actually pisses me off even more - that I was so weak. A man with an ounce of self-esteem would have stood up for himself. I think it was also like $150 of alcohol that I bought which was a lot more money back then. I didn't even ask for my money back.

Tried dancing in club with a lot of girls. Might have worked if I wasn't too socially inept and autistic.

If I could go back in time with the knowledge and wisdom I have now I believe I could've ascended at a late bloomer age.

Tried dancing in club with a lot of girls. Might have worked if I wasn't too socially inept and autistic.

If I could go back in time with the knowledge and wisdom I have now I believe I could've ascended at a late bloomer age.
What wisdom and knowledge dude? Are you still redpilled nigger? How would wisdom change your face and looks? Or how autistic you are?

College was a shit show as well. I had turned 21 and bunch of younger 19-20 y/o's hit me up to buy the alcohol for a party they invited me to and told me there would be a bunch of girls (which was likely true because they were sort of players and had a lot of "plates"). I bought all the alcohol and dropped it off in one of their dorm rooms. I was thinking hell yeah - these guys are going to be my wingmen. It was early afternoon and they told me the party would be at their friend's house later that night and to meet up with them there at 11. Got my haircut, clothes, cologne - took a taxi (this was before Uber). The address was in a dangerous ghetto. Couldn't find the exact house number. Wandered around for 2 hours until it dawned on me the house didn't exist (remember this is before most people had maps on their phone). They asked me how the "party" was the next day and like a cuck I laughed it off.

Damn that's brutal as fuck

I can't really even get a foid to talk to me. One time I approached a foid in a bar and tried talking to her. She gave me very short responses and then walked away. Later that night she was talking and laughing it up with another guy who heightmogged and looksmogged me. That's the most recent one I can think of.

I don't frequent bars anymore though. I don't drink anymore, it's crowded, it's loud and you can barely hear/talk, drinks are overpriced too. You should just stay home tbh. Plus do you really want to be meeting some barsluts?

FUCK

BEYOND BRUTAL

Yeah. I think there were either 4 or 5 of them that were in on it.

One of them later privately apologized to me and told me he thought it was fucked up and didn't want to do it. But I pretended to be cool with it and laughed it off saying it's no problem and it was a funny joke.

That actually pisses me off even more - that I was so weak. A man with an ounce of self-esteem would have stood up for himself. I think it was also like $150 of alcohol that I bought which was a lot more money back then. I didn't even ask for my money back.
I'm so sorry man, I would've bought you a drink! What a bunch of stupid pieces of shit.

I only tried it once when I was 13

I was in a laser tag thing with one of my friends and saw these 2 girls, one of them was cute.

I guess all the lights and music and stuff lowered my inhibition at the time and no one was around since people were running around playing, but I was bored and wanted to try out some of the redpill stuff I saw online.

I approached the 2 girls, I put my hand on the shoulder of the girl I liked, I had to almost jerk her body back towards me to face me because it was loud and hard to see JFL

At that point I realised I was shorter than them both :feelshaha:

Anyway once I had their attention, my hand still on her shoulder I said something to the effect of "Hey I saw you and thought you were really pretty."

They both just turned and walked away and said nothing

I kind of regret it because I just validated 2 young whores for no reason

Never again

Honestly though yeah, laser tag venue, maybe not the worst place to do a cold approach depending on the circumstances :lul:

I don't frequent bars anymore though. I don't drink anymore, it's crowded, it's loud and you can barely hear/talk, drinks are overpriced too. You should just stay home tbh. Plus do you really want to be meeting some barsluts?
Bars and clubs. These environments are chad only, I have never been and probably never will. They function poorly as an actual entertainment venue IMO due to the reasons you suggested, but maybe I just dont like stuff like that.

But I guess your genetics determine your personality, if I was some tallfag chad maybe I would find crowded loud places amazing.

What wisdom and knowledge dude? Are you still redpilled nigger? How would wisdom change your face and looks? Or how autistic you are?
Basically I would not have been so inhibited, shy and would try to be more forward and assertive with my advances (asking more women out, trying to kiss them, touching, etc). I also would've taken gymmaxing more seriously and possibly learn a fight.

Also running JBF game. As a teenager, my parents were very strict and controlling, so I never learned to be uninhibited when young.

Basically I would not have been so inhibited, shy and would try to be more forward and assertive with my advances (asking more women out, trying to kiss them, touching, etc). I also would've taken gymmaxing more seriously and possibly learn a fight.

Also running JBF game. As a teenager, my parents were very strict and controlling, so I never learned to be uninhibited when young.
U would just get a rape charge or beaten up by her simps