Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your IQ?

I find it funny when everyone says that they are 130+ IQ, because that would mean that, following the bell pattern on the IQ graph, there would be an equal number of people with sub 70 IQ who have also taken the test. I don't know what my IQ is tbh, but it's probably around the 105 mark I'd say, which is a little above average.

i try some test just now and the numbers are 83 , 93 is average for my shithole .. when iv been kiddo other kids laught at me because they think im dumb . i think im not smart but not that dumb im just insane and those toxic pills fucked me up even more

wast time when i go to job interview i have to done some test and i have like 50% done the test and they kick me out and this for part time job ....

Intelligence is genetic and our genes are pure trash. High IQ people are usually good looking people

Mine is in the 115-130 range. When do I get my successful life? What never? Oh yeah I'm below average looks and not NT.

i got 123 on that shitty mensa test back in december, i usually score around that range whenever i do similar online tests

when I was younger I did above average

somewhere around 125-130 from what i remember doing shitty online tests

for the record this is not enough for you to make any serious intellectual inroads, but it is enough to make you weird to normies

worst of both worlds

Mine is in the single digits :feelstastyman:

Honestly i think IQ tests and the concept of IQ is a piece of shit

Obligatory sobering up comment about how his IQ is average. My IQ is average, it's in the 100-109 range, I'd go grab the test and post the exact number but I'm lazy.

I never took one, but I think it'd be about average. I'm pretty good at numbers and logical thinking but whenever I talk to someone I can't speak a single coherent sentence. Maybe they balance each other out.

i think im in the 80's.

I doubt mines above average or even average or I wouldn't struggle so much with things and I would have done better academically. :feelscry:

115, but i couldn't even finish high-school and im on autismbux

I would assume most of us are above average in intelligence but lets see. Mine is 125
i've never taken an actual iq test that costs hundreds of dollars and probably never will, i don't see a reason for it. daily reminder that anything besides an actual iq test, for example anything online, is completely dogshit and means absolutely nothing.

I did a test when they diagnosed me with autism. I scored very high on understanding written text/learning language skills etc but lower on images/communications lol

i doit again and i have 106 i think this is not true

I did a test when they diagnosed me with autism. I scored very high on understanding written text/learning language skills etc but lower on images/communications lol

Quite cool; so did I.

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 03 56

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 42

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 35 02

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 02 06

However, I had some difficulties as well:

screenshot-from-2021-12-20-15-02-16-png.551074

A tale rarely told.

Never had a genuine iq test IRL but according to the online tests my IQ is around the 122-129 range

Of course my IQ is 130+ just like everyone else on the internet :feelskek:

Higher than the monkeys around me