Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your opinion about weed ? ( poll )

Your opinion about weed

• Total voters
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
Mine's neutral/indifferent I suppose

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @wereq @Chudpreet @Uggo Mongo

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @wereq @Chudpreet @Uggo Mongo
Anti, but not hate, somewhere in between anti and indifferent.

I don't see the problem with it if it is regulated

"But the Brain has Weed receptors and bla bla bla" SO?! The Penis has pleasure receptors, doesn't mean masturbating is mandatory!

This acquaintance of mine, she posted a few pictures of her weed on Whatsapp. I asked if we could meet up to smoke some. She just replied to me with laughing emojis and that was it. I am indifferent to weed, but I would gladly smoke it if I were offered some. Never happens.

TFW your friend doesn't tag you

I hate it, I hate the feeling of not being in control of myself

as for others using it, it doesn't bother me

"But the Brain has Weed receptors and bla bla bla" SO?! The Penis has pleasure receptors, doesn't mean masturbating is mandatory!
And all of your body has pain receptors. It's obviously a stupid argument, since the brain has dopamine receptors, as well as opioid receptors, which are in the same class of receptors. Your brain is built to understand both pain and pleasure. It makes to be able to interpret both from all kinds of sources.

Stock vector funny marijuana leaf cartoon character smoking a bong vector hand drawn illustrat

Weed is fine. People should use it if they want. Literally nothing wrong with it compared to other substances. In any society where alcohol (Feels bad shittalking my lovely alcohol) is legal for instance, weed should be fine for people to have access too.

That said I don't want weed to be legal where I live for selfish reasons tbh. They can legalize it here after i'm dead

Anti but I don't really care.

Weed is fine. People should use it if they want. Literally nothing wrong with it compared to other substances. In any society where alcohol (Feels bad shittalking my lovely alcohol) is legal for instance, weed should be fine for people to have access too.

That said I don't want weed to be legal where I live for selfish reasons tbh. They can legalize it here after i'm dead
Good point

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario thoughts ?

Weed causes paranoia for many. It’s not a perfectly safe drug.

Keaton is something I’m interested in though.

That goes for countless drugs anyway. Even alcohol can mess people up. Its retarded how it illegal due to retarded shit like that. If I took something and I didn't like it... I'd stop fucking taking it jfl. We dont ban peanuts despite countless people being extremely allergic to them.

That goes for countless drugs anyway. Even alcohol can mess people up. Its retarded how it illegal due to retarded shit like that.
I actually do think weed should be legal, so no argument there.
If I took something and I didn't like it... I'd stop fucking taking it jfl. We dont ban peanuts despite countless people being extremely allergic to them.
See above.

We need some copes from this declining world ruled by jews and jew lovers.

I actually do think weed should be legal, so no argument there.
didn't claim otherwise. It's just a retarded stance objectively for near enough any country or person to have.

didn't claim otherwise. It's just a retarded stance objectively for near enough any country or person to have.
Ok, but My first post was merely saying I wouldn’t recommend doing weed, but I won’t judge or anything since I’ve done it myself.

Yeah I only smoked CBD but I'm hesitant to try THC since I'm a severely paranoid person in general

Can be good to relax or as a fun thing just once in a while but I think people underestimate the demotivating effect it has. It will sap you of all motivation to do anything. It’s a great tool for the elite to keep the masses complacent with a shitty situation

Can be good to relax or as a fun thing just once in a while but I think people underestimate the demotivating effect it has. It will sap you of all motivation to do anything. It’s a great tool for the elite to keep the masses complacent with a shitty situation
Good point

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario thoughts ?

I was a smoker but didnt support it before. After realizing how evil (((big pharma))) is and what pharmaceutical drugs did to my brain, I am 100% pro pot. I used to get mad when people said it was harmless. I believe it is virtually harmless now, or at least harmless compared to any other drug. I never had any long term effects despite smoking for 10 years other than pain in my lungs which went away when I started vaping instead of smoking it. Id much rather people smoke marijuana than use any other drug or pill.

@DarkStarDown
Yeah that makes sense , good analysis
(((Big Pharma))) is far worse
And weed is the safest and least destructive drug compared to others but especially to hard drugs such as heroin , meth etc

@Murder Mario thoughts ?

I'm okay with it being legal and okay with experienced users who know what their are doing in all aspects of using it.

Just don't let your boyfriend @wereq near the glass !

I'm okay with it being legal and okay with experienced users who know what their are doing in all aspects of using it.
@30klhlvwizard and @wereq should be mods
Just don't let your boyfriend @wereq near the glass !
Stfu FagGoptri , you're projecting your faggot fantasies

Legalize it world wide :smonk:

Not too sure, what I'm 100% PRO is medical weed/marijuana

Anti weed is anti earth

I associate weed with trashy people so im kinda biased against it, I don't think you should go to jail for weed tho, or for any drug, thats bullshit.

I also dislike cigarettes mainly cuz my uncle smokes often and i hate the smell.

It's degenerate, but there's definitely worse stuff you could be doing i guess

I don’t like it because it makes people stupid and listen to rap. But overall as a drug it’s not as bad as others.

It's just another cope.

I don't see the problem with it if it is regulated
look at how functional Canada is as a nation one of the highest per capita uses of weed. The T lowering effects and drop in intelligence is visible on a national scale.

look at how functional Canada is as a nation one of the highest per capita uses of weed. The T lowering effects and drop in intelligence is visible on a national scale.
Yep true I really don't know my opinion on this I think psychedelics are very benefical

Neutral, but niggas that make smoking weed their entire personality, should be KO'd on sight.

He was a nice guy.

@Weed thought's?

It cures diseased in some cases i heard

Gay drug imagine spending on stimulators to make you chill and weak

Weed lowers your IQ & makes you see things that aren't there. I'm against it.