Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your socioeconomic status?

Your socioeconomic status

• Poor(<$40,000)

• Middle ($40,000-$100,000)

• Upper Middle ($100,000-$400,000)

• Rich (>$400,000)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
Answer based on your family's earnings per year. If they kicked you out, answer based on your own earnings.

Middle is 40000-100000?

wtf

I'd say lower middle class. You also have to account on the living conditions, the fact that I'm living in a one bedroom apartment with my family definitely brings me down.

I am obviously going to be kicked out any year now though, and then it will change from middle to super poor really fast :(

too high inhib to tell

Middle is 40000-100000?

wtf

The economic gap is real. I think the real divide is in the upper middle class, where i sit. I people in this class feel as if they are in the same boat as the rest of the USA (yes I am an american and I speak as one), but the reality is that there is a second pretty damn big divide in my class. I really relate a lot more to the poor than to the richfags who earn more than double my pay. Especially since I come from a poor background.

Wish I was rich. Let's just start an incel commune

The economic gap is real. I think the real divide is in the upper middle class, where i sit. I people in this class feel as if they are in the same boat as the rest of the USA (yes I am an american and I speak as one), but the reality is that there is a second pretty damn big divide in my class. I really relate a lot more to the poor than to the richfags who earn more than double my pay. Especially since I come from a poor background.
Yeah I'm upper middle but I'd rather hang out w middle class than richfags
I'd say lower middle class. You also have to account on the living conditions, the fact that I'm living in a one bedroom apartment with my family definitely brings me down.
Thoughts and prayers

What if one is in the poor range, and the other is in the middle range?

If the currency of my country were not shit maybe I was middle class

What if one is in the poor range, and the other is in the middle range?
Take sum total. You will either be Middle or just make it to upper middle

Take sum total. You will either be Middle or just make it to upper middle
Yeah I don't have their exact incomes at the moment. I'll try asking them tomorrow.

If I ever win the lottery I'll be taking job applications from here first tbh tbh.

Middle class with the habits of a poor man

I make about $35k a year and I feel like I'm living comfortably with some savings at the end of the month. Poor? lol

I'd modify this scale to $20k and below to be considered poor

$ NEET,000000

I’ve cleared $105k the past 3yrs altho I was divorce raped and most of it goes to my slutqueen exwife’s lifestyle of fucking Chads in the house that was stolen from me in the divorce...

My family is upper middle class