Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your thoughs on the Russell brand allegations case?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Somewhere along 4 women have been spewing allegations, Now after the whole Metoo i dont believe any case until proven guilty, What do you think?

They probably gave brand a blowjob 20 years ago and now they feel like they can use that to garner money and sympathy through the #Metoo movement :feelsclown:

They probably gave brand a blowjob 20 years ago and now they feel like they can use that to garner money and empathy through the Metoo movement :feelsclown:
Yeah it sucks, First they ruin Depp, Then they come after Russell brand then god knows who else, Bill gates money was suctioned out of him and the wife left a millionaire after divorce raping him, People dont need evidence, If your a woman just go attack Bill Gates and falsely accuse the dude, This society is fucked up.

Yeah it sucks, First they ruin Depp, Then they come after Russell brand then god knows who else, Bill gates money was suctioned out of him and the wife left a millionaire after divorce raping him, People dont need evidence, If your a woman just go attack Bill Gates and falsely accuse the dude, This society is fucked up.
This why I always stay vigilant in my interactions with women you never know when you give them the "Ick" and suddenly you're the biggest shitbag who committed all sorts of transgressions imagined or otherwise :feelsclown:

This why I always stay vigilant in my interactions with women you never know when you give them the "Ick" and suddenly you're the biggest shitbag who committed all sorts of transgressions imagined or otherwise :feelsclown:
My brother in christ, I haventh talketh to a femaleth in eons that isnt my own mother, Were good G

My brother in christ, I haventh talketh to a femaleth in eons that isnt my own mother, Were good G
jfl i go to uni so i see them in class daily, the amount of death stares and disgusted looks is why i try to be vigilant so i don't get humiliated or have my already bad image ruined :feelsugh:

jfl i go to uni so i see them in class daily, the amount of death stares and disgusted looks is why i try to be vigilant so i don't get humiliated or have my already bad image ruined :feelsugh:
Females just avoided me, If they acted negatively to me i called them a whore bc i hated women when i was younger, They were all with chad but for some fucking reason i was still bluepilled, Why i called them a hure, Is because they were acting obnoxious!

Last edited:
This cunt is trying to get the age of consent law raised to 18, which is absolutely stupid.

Russell is controlled opposition. He‘s flashed all the illuminati symbols, the all seeing eye, the 666, the pyramid, everything, he even cross dressed. He’s in on it and the whole thing is probably a psyop/ a distraction.

Don’t get distracted by celebrities, focus on (((real issues))) instead.

What happens when non chad sleeps around. If he was attractive women would've never accused him. More evidence as to why statusmaxxing is cope.

Foids like being abused and fantasize about rape and BDSM, so obviously if a guy is a druggie having sex with them he's going to be doing some things which are condemned in the post-#MeToo era

It's why many musicians are getting accused by their groupies now

Probably the accusations aren't completely baseless, but the foids invited such treatment and are now pretending that it was 'predatory' or w/e. Obviously, Brand's political views probably spurred TPTB to start the witch-hunt against him

I really don't have empathy for dudes that can get pussy like it's water.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back