Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What kind of a fucking gay loser decided it was okay for men to cry??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
NEVER under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES is it okay for a man to cry due to emotions.

It's one thing to cry because you are peeling onions, but if are crying because your daddy died, I'm sorry, you are just a fucking loser, and you are not gonna make it. If somebody dies what you should do is think, you know, it was probably about time anyway. EVERYBODY DIES. Your dog dies, your Aunt dies. Why is one fucking person you just happened to know make any difference if they arent there anymore if they never helped you score anyway? NOBODY IS SPECIAL ENOUGH TO CRY OVER. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. As far as I'm concerned everyone is a cockblock that deserves to die in a way.

You shouldn't be allowed to even cry at yourself because due to self-pity. If you really hate yourself, there is always OUR messiah. There is always someone you mog out there. And even if you are a virgin. AT LEAST YOU HAVENT BEEN CUCKED LIKE MOST NORMIES. No whore ever gave you the chance to get cucked.

Honestly there is nothing more exhilirating and uplifiting in life to just KNOW that crying is NOT OKAY. Not crying gives you POWER over yourself.

So really. You have to associate crying with being a homosexual or a tranny. It's easy as that-- now I bet you really will never cry.

Last edited:
what about if someone is just tired is it ok for him to cry

It's one thing to cry because you are peeling onions, but if are crying because your daddy died, I'm sorry, you are just a fucking loser, and you are not gonna make it.
aren’t we all

they want men to be weak, that's why they're pushing this "men are allowed to cry and have feelings" bullshit.

:feelsjuice:
Crying is expression of emotion. If you force yourself not to cry, you are too weak to express your emotions

:feelsjuice:
Crying is expression of emotion. If you force yourself not to cry, you are too weak to express your emotions
GAY. It's not even a thing of will to not express crying. You have to just not cry naturally or its gay. Crying as a natural emotional response is gay in the way getting aroused from men is gay

Last edited:
GAY. It's not even a thing of will to not express crying. You have to just not cry naturally or its gay. Crying as a natural emotional response is gay in the way getting aroused from men is gay
:waitwhat:

NEVER under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES is it okay for a man to cry due to emotions.

It's one thing to cry because you are peeling onions, but if are crying because your daddy died, I'm sorry, you are just a fucking loser, and you are not gonna make it. If somebody dies what you should do is think, you know, it was probably about time anyway. EVERYBODY DIES. Your dog dies, your Aunt dies. Why is one fucking person you just happened to know make any difference if they arent there anymore if they never helped you score anyway? NOBODY IS SPECIAL ENOUGH TO CRY OVER. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. As far as I'm concerned everyone is a cockblock that deserves to die in a way.

You shouldn't be allowed to even cry at yourself because due to self-pity. If you really hate yourself, there is always OUR messiah. There is always someone you mog out there. And even if you are a virgin. AT LEAST YOU HAVENT BEEN CUCKED LIKE MOST NORMIES. No whore ever gave you the chance to get cucked.

Honestly there is nothing more exhilirating and uplifiting in life to just KNOW that crying is NOT OKAY. Not crying gives you POWER over yourself.

So really. You have to associate crying with being a homosexual or a tranny. It's easy as that-- now I bet you really will never cry.
When I cried in front of my dad. When my mom passed away, he called me a fucking pussy. Now that I look back as an older. I'm kind of glad he did not that I would cry when he goes.

When I cried in front of my dad. When my mom passed away, he called me a fucking pussy. Now that I look back as an older. I'm kind of glad he did not that I would cry when he goes.
based

With a little tweaking this would be an alright villain speech