Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of goals and dreams do normal people who have gfs/sex have?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I live for losing my virginity and getting a gf

Thats literally my only goal and dream in life, to have a gf and have sex with her

If I die after I dont care, but I cant imagine achieving my dream, Id probably feel empty and without a purpose after

Wtf do normies and women dream about if they already have what I live for? Or do they just exist with no real thoughts like the NPC meme portrays them

I don't even know tbh my only goal is to somehow ascend JFL

dont even know man.

To keep her. Just as attainable as us even getting her in the first place. (It's not)

Whatever their aspirations or problems are, they're certainly higher level ones

Job, family, maybe making art and inspiring people. Its not that hard to find goals and things you want tbh.

You guys really have no other interests besides getting laid?
Suspicious af ngl

Sometimes i ask myself the same.

Job, family, maybe making art and inspiring people. Its not that hard to find goals and things you want tbh.

You guys really have no other interests besides getting laid?
Suspicious af ngl

"inspiring people"

giphy.gif

But no srs, I literally just want to have sex, its been my only ambition since becoming a teen and I ltierally cannot move on with my life without it

What are your interests? Would be interested to hear tbh since it seems like getting a gf/laid isnt #1 for you

Based on what I've read, to fuck different kinds of girls and experiment doing kinkier things in bed.

What are your interests? Would be interested to hear tbh since it seems like getting a gf/laid isnt #1 for you
Dont get me wrong I really suffer from being ugly and unwanted by women and it occupies my mind every day.
But I also love the gym and boxing, politics and history, drugs, drawing, graffitis and a bit of gardening.

The thing is, if you're uninteresting af other people have no reason to be with you at all.

The thing is, if you're uninteresting af other people have no reason to be with you at all.

Just be interesting bro!

giphy.gif

You sure you on the right forum

Just be interesting bro!

giphy.gif

You sure you on the right forum
Yeah. I have quite a lot of male friends. My problem is women who hate me. Thats why I'm involuntary celibate.

Yeah. I have quite a lot of male friends.

For fucks sake people here have friends now

tenor.gif

Even on this forum Im a loser

Just shut it down

nice house, picket fence, two kids, loving wife, etc

A lot of people are into minimalism, or retiring early. Table or gardenmaxx. Getting new furbabies. The next Lady Gaga concert

Make more money to please ma'lady

The basic meaning of life is procreation. That's why at this time we exist as humans.

I have never really had any goals in real life. I used to play a shit load of games in my pre-teen and teen years and back then my goals were only related to games.

I got bored of games before I turned 18 and I just started browsing imageboards while listening to music. Then I started using drugs too while doing that. So yeah, I've never had any real goals, just been coping since birth. I've tried making music from time to time but I'm shit at it and I couldn't become famous because I'm ugly as fuck and I can't even talk with people IRL without making myself look like a retard so I tend to lose motivation usually 2 hours after trying to restart that hobby.

If I found a genie in a bottle I'd ask him to grant me my dream night of sex & drugs with a beautiful girl and then delete me from ever even existing.

I don't have goals as I know they are unachievable, I will maybe try to get muscular to mog skinny Chad but how do you work out when you have depression and don't have the energy?