Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What kind of guy does your oneitis date?

Im convinced all women date the same guy In a 100 mile radius

She dates guys who mog me from Zrenjanin to Jagodina.

my standards dropped a lot, last time i was interested in a woman she was engaged to a penniless toothless retard between jobs, who just kept his mouth closed for photos, and coasted on the power of nw0 and good lower third.
epic shit.

6'2, 10/10 face, athletic(roids)... should I continue?

she's never dated anybody, she said she isn't attracted to anybody. but obviously all girls lust for Chad.

shes 5'1 and she dates exclusively 6'0 and up lol
also chad dface , athletic and richer than her

Ghetto thugs to a skinny weeb. Her current boyfriend is a massive faggot but they all look better than me so of course I lose out everytime to such unworthy trash. This is why you don't obsess over any used up ungrateful bitch who thinks your not good enough for her affections, doesn't date/fuck you, doesn't value you, and overall thinks lowly/little of you. Women are trash.

Last edited:
Oneitis is cucked. They also all want Chad.

My oneitis always fantasizes a rich bad boy school athelete pretty boys and she might end up dating one.
I always know even a 5/10 women have 3-4 guys going after them, I know this because I overheard a girl's conversation with each others.The topics are simply about beauty ,Star Chads and eating , no serious topics like philsophy ,physics or mathematics.

My female friend have dated 3 different thugs in just a year and she did manipulate one of her thug to beat another thug who tried to orbit her.

And she says she never has a shortage of guys to hookup, all from different age/socioeconomics backgrounds, .
A guy that is very similar to me (lazy, edgy, competitive and likes to have a good time). Now wait for it...
He is good looking and I look like a deformed pile of shit :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Attachments

• fLRYg7xV_o.jpg
    fLRYg7xV_o.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 18