Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What known foid would you like to fuck?

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Madison Beer, Jordyn Jones, Taylor Swift etc.

A jb model with green eyes.

any under 200 lbs

idk maybe billie elish

Ashley Judd and Rene Zellweger...And Kelly Preston. Yeah, I know Kelly Preston is dead. I still think she would be fuckable if I was to dig her up.

Plenty, I don't want to spend hours making a list of all of them

Last edited:
Parker Posey, Mileena, Sindel, Jaime pressly, Neve Campbell, Naomie Harris, young Helen Kane, young Eartha Kitt, Abigail Shapiro, young Rosalyn Carter, Tracy Bonham, Boxy, Dana Lynn Bailey, Yelle, Megan fox, Penelope Cruz, list is getting too long, but most and obviously the most attractive ones are first to come to mind, that doesn't mean I'd only go for stacy, IT.

Last edited:
Parker Posey, Mileena, Sindel, Jaime pressly, Neve Campbell, Naomie Harris, young Helen Kane, young Eartha Kitt, Abigail Shapiro, young Rosalyn Carter, Tracy Bonham, Boxy, Dana Lynn Bailey, Yelle, Megan fox, Penelope Cruz, list is getting too long, but most and obviously the most attractive ones are first to come to mind, that doesn't mean I'd only go for stacy, IT.
Neve campbell :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Jessica Biel
Lynda Carter
catherin Bach
Catherine zeta Jones
mai lin
in their PRIME

Lies, even if you do, she’s already taken
First part is true but yeah I can’t hook you up. Unless you are a millionaire Chad rockstar by chance?

First part is true but yeah I can’t hook you up. Unless you are a millionaire Chad rockstar by chance?
How about madonna or lady gaga, her supposed distant cousins?:smonk:

Megan Fox only when she was in her prime i.e. up to 2009 for me.

I don’t know known foids. I’m not a foid worshipper