Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What made you black pilled ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
My hideous ethnic face

Things I noticed irl -be it conscious or subconscious- as well as online: Eventually, after tons of redpill coping, you will stumble across blackpill stuff.

It will make you question everything at first, and then eventually, you will just connect the dots.

Attractive friend was getting so much attention despite being an introvert

Failing in real life for 15+ years

What hasn't made me black pilled?

bullying and face ratings (my average was 2.5/10 out of about 100+ ratings by foids (it was my cousin asking them to rate me on omegle from my best picture, im too high inhib to ask foids myself))

Last edited:

Things I noticed irl -be it conscious or subconscious- as well as online: Eventually, after tons of redpill coping, you will stumble across blackpill stuff.

It will make you question everything at first, and then eventually, you will just connect the dots.

Observing this repulsive world around me

Getting blow outs/rejected around the 50th time in a row from asking out women irl. The amount of times I've been rejected online is tenfold.

Reject for social life, reject for dating, constant rejections for jobs, bullying and constant disrespect by people

rotting for years