Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What makes a Truecel?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Here is my list, you only need ONE of them to be a Truecel:

1. Have severe facial deformities.
2. Be obese.
3. Be short (generally 5'4 and shorter. Varies by country, for example it would be 6'2 in the Netherlands or 4'11 in the Philippines).
4. Be of African descent (at least one Black grand-parent, though some Quadroons can pass as non-Blacks).
5. Have a micropenis (not a small penis, a MICROpenis, if you have a 12 cm dick and feel bad about it, plenty of toilets don't care).
6. Have ANY right-wing beliefs (this could be anything from a Conservative to a Libertarian, Monarchism Taiwanese Communists fall under this, Nationalists, Christians, Hindus, Atheists, Etc. basically anyone who isn't Woke or Muslim).
7. Voicecels ('nuff said).
8. Have brown eyes (how can you even look in the mirror with those?).

I believe that these are the 8 things that can truly prevent a man from having sex, if a man has ANY 1 of the above he is a true incel, some men with any of these traits do manage to "ascend" but we all know that this is just cope. Those men are ALL in dead bedroom relationships and the only reason they're not committing suicide is because they're already dead inside.

If you believe anything else you're coping. Baldcels can still ascend with Filipina's, most toilets don't actually care about a tiny dick unless it's an actual micropenis, non-Black ethnics oftentimes can have loving relationships, I've seen way too many in the streets and in trains and trams to believe that non-Black ethnics are unlovable (stop blaming your ethnicity for your inceldom if you're not African!!!, you're just using it as a crutch coward). Minor facial deformities only break your face if they recess your jaw and negatively affect your canthal tilt, I've seen plenty of scarred men with otherwise harmonious facial features being fetishised by toilets.

This list is definitive and should be consulted whenever someone claims that they are or aren't a Truecel.

I actually have 6 out of 8 of these (excluding numbers 1 and 5 on the list), so I'm almost the truest Truecel of them all. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Isn't st. meeks a nigger mutt? Kinda disproves this.

Here is my list, you only need ONE of them to be a Truecel:

1. Have severe facial deformities.
2. Be obese.
3. Be short (generally 5'4 and shorter. Varies by country, for example it would be 6'2 in the Netherlands or 4'11 in the Philippines).
4. Be of African descent (at least one Black grand-parent, though some Quadroons can pass as non-Blacks).
5. Have a micropenis (not a small penis, a MICROpenis, if you have a 12 cm dick and feel bad about it, plenty of toilets don't care).
6. Have ANY right-wing beliefs (this could be anything from a Conservative to a Libertarian, Monarchism Taiwanese Communists fall under this, Nationalists, Christians, Hindus, Atheists, Etc. basically anyone who isn't Woke or Muslim).
7. Voicecels ('nuff said).
8. Have brown eyes (how can you even look in the mirror with those?).

I believe that these are the 8 things that can truly prevent a man from having sex, if a man has ANY 1 of the above he is a true incel, some men with any of these traits do manage to "ascend" but we all know that this is just cope. Those men are ALL in dead bedroom relationships and the only reason they're not committing suicide is because they're already dead inside.

If you believe anything else you're coping. Baldcels can still ascend with Filipina's, most toilets don't actually care about a tiny dick unless it's an actual micropenis, non-Black ethnics oftentimes can have loving relationships, I've seen way too many in the streets and in trains and trams to believe that non-Black ethnics are unlovable (stop blaming your ethnicity for your inceldom if you're not African!!!, you're just using it as a crutch coward). Minor facial deformities only break your face if they recess your jaw and negatively affect your canthal tilt, I've seen plenty of scarred men with otherwise harmonious facial features being fetishised by toilets.

This list is definitive and should be consulted whenever someone claims that they are or aren't a Truecel.

I actually have 6 out of 8 of these (excluding numbers 1 and 5 on the list), so I'm almost the truest Truecel of them all. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I feel like you need 2 or more of your list to be a trucel. There are many normies who have just one of the traits but still are at least usually able to betabuxx. I know that you said it is a cope but I would still make a clear distinction between soyboy cuck betabuxxer and incels and trucels because incels and trucels don't even have the option to betabuxx at all, which puts us at a much lower tier.

I would also remove 4, 6, and 8 because those aren't subhuman enough for someone to be trucel. There are plenty of people with brown eyes, right wing beliefs, and African descent who are able to reproduce, betabuxx, or even slay. Certainly, if an incel has these traits it can make him more undesirable, but alone these traits are not enough I think.

Short height + underdeveloped jawline

If you have these two traits, you're a truecel.

least retarded list ever

Watching anime

Yeye, all billions of nigs on the planet are clearly incels who never have sex. They just randomly pop into existence out of thin air every second :lul:

Clown thread

JFL at "be right wing" foids will fuck any Nazi Chad