Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Meaning Does life Even Have, Genuinely

Fuwa

Fuwa

MentalCel
I just found out my dad has cancer and even this fucking forum doesn't accept me, I'm not even accepted by the outcasts so where do I fucking belong
this is just a bunch of self-loathing bullshit so I'm sorry but genuinely
there's no point in living, none Idk just posting this here because I have no friends to give a suicide note to anyway even though I know everyone here hates me even the site creator wanted me to leave, so whether you read this and are happy I'm gone or whatever else I don't fucking know I'm just posting it here
it'll probably fade into obscurity anyway
whatever it's beside the point
cya, I know there were a couple people on here that were nice so thanks, cya

The "site creator" left months ago. There is an Admin here who occasionally patronizes users, but it is best to focus on discourse with intellectual fellowcels.

The "site creator" left months ago. There is an Admin here who occasionally patronizes users, but it is best to focus on discourse with intellectual fellowcels.
yeah the last time I was on was months ago so makes sense

Sorry to hear that, this is the first time seeing you. I for one sometimes dismiss other users problems and that is really a jerk move. Im sorry if i was bad toward you.

I just found out my dad has cancer and even this fucking forum doesn't accept me, I'm not even accepted by the outcasts so where do I fucking belong
there's no point in living, none Idk just posting this here because I have no friends to give a suicide note to anyway even though I know everyone here hates me even the site creator wanted me to leave, so whether you read this and are happy I'm gone or whatever else I don't fucking know I'm just posting it here
Enjoying stuff that’s it bro

Life sucks and then you die

— some grotesque sunhuman

Sorry to hear that, this is the first time seeing you. I for one sometimes dismiss other users problems and that is really a jerk move. Im sorry if i was bad toward you.
I don't think you were so that's okay I appreciate hearing these words before I go thank you

I mean before all this the reason people hated me is because I was posting positive things on the forum and I had my picture as my avi and people didn't like that

i am sorry to hear about your dad. get him a miraculous medal and lourdes water if it's possible.our holy mother has helped many people who struggled with illnesses.

also you have only done 20 posts and many people here have never meet you,so relax with the whole *everyone hates me* thing.unless you are an IT user or a fakecel,you are always welcome here brocel.

i am sorry to hear about your dad. get him a miraculous medal and lourdes water if it's possible.our holy mother has helped many people who struggled with illnesses.

also you have only done 20 posts and many people here have never meet you,so relax with the whole *everyone hates me* thing.unless you are an IT user or a fakecel,you are always welcome here brocel.
I mean for the 20 posts I have made they were all met with negativity and hate because of my looks even the site creator wanted me gone but yeah I get what you mean man, I could be wrong but I think I remember you as well, but if not sorry and thank you

You're gonna rope? I'm sick of having to tell people to not die like a cuck, I know I won't even if I really hate my life. Those who hurt us shall be punished (In minecraft)

You're gonna rope? I'm sick of having to tell people to not die like a cuck, I know I won't even if I really hate my life. Those who hurt us shall be punished (In minecraft)
haha no knives are better in my opinion necking seems pretty painful

I mean for the 20 posts I have made they were all met with negativity and hate because of my looks even the site creator wanted me gone but yeah I get what you mean man, I could be wrong but I think I remember you as well, but if not sorry and thank you
dude, no one here cares about your looks in the manner you are thinking off.and 20 posts? that's nothing around here. you are being hyper reactive to the attention you are getting here. just relax.

when i am feeling bad,i sometimes watch some comedy stuff. have you ever watched the impratical jokers? search it up on youtube.pretty sure you will enjoy it brocel.

dude, no one here cares about your looks in the manner you are thinking off.and 20 posts? that's nothing around here. you are being hyper reactive to the attention you are getting here. just relax.

when i am feeling bad,i sometimes watch some comedy stuff. have you ever watched the impratical jokers? search it up on youtube.pretty sure you will enjoy it brocel.
thanks man I appreciate it, that's nice of you to tell me
I might just change my picture back then

There is no meaning in life.
Life is but a temporary prison you live inside until death releases you into orgasmic oblivion, no longer wearing the shackles of existence.

We’re all just animals, our only purpose is to spread our genes. Well if you’re an incel you’ve failed at that. Won’t matter in the end though.

There is no meaning in life inherently, is more about living it fully before dying with a lot of sexual pleasure, including fetish, while also enjoying other things that are secondary. Without that, it is incel hell.

Life is pointless, better to suicide, I'm gonna suicide sooner or later, i don't see myself dying from a natural cause.

I don’t know who you are. Sorry for your dad.