Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What movie is the most woke?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I feel like probably Terminator: Dark Fate? But it's close.

Oh, bonus question what about the wokest video game, lol

I'm going to say The Last Of Us Part 2.

Only thing I can think of is the little mermaid.
Like why have a big controversy and start such a large online debate just for inclusivity, makes no fucking sense

All modern Marvel and Disney movies

All modern Marvel and Disney movies
Anything made in hollywood too, Any movie Directed by a woman Or for ex. Something Like the Barbie Shit fest Feminist, And Zionist Jew empowering Movie.

I ain't gonna lie I kind of enjoyed terminator dark fate but I'd say as of late probably the marvels even though I never watched it and never will I can tell it's cucked dogshit that should be deleted entirely from existence

Turning red has to be one of the biggest piles of shit ever made by a big company

I ain't gonna lie I kind of enjoyed terminator dark fate but I'd say as of late probably the marvels even though I never watched it and never will I can tell it's cucked dogshit that should be deleted entirely from existence

I didn't hate DF either.

I much preferred it to No Time To Die.

At least with DF they just killed John Connor quickly instead of spending the entire movie hating on him like they did with Bond in NTTD.

I'm going to say The Last Of Us Part 2.
There's an incredible amount of subtle propaganda in it. The gamefag employee lied to me saying "btw it isnt pc at all" fucking liar. Luckily it was pre-owned so I returned that dogshit game once I finished it.

Mario movies.He is a cuck that doesn't get the princess in the end .

Mario movies.He is a cuck that doesn't get the princess in the end .

It's a shame they didn't make it 10 years ago because then he could have gotten the princess just fine.

In Spiderman 2 they made MJ turn into a Symbiote and have a feminist meltdown while attacking Peter while he was blaming himself

I tried to force myself to sit through the Barbie movie to see just how bad it was and I had to turn it off 20 minutes in due to how disgusting it was

Only thing I can think of is the little mermaid.
Like why have a big controversy and start such a large online debate just for inclusivity, makes no fucking sense
Generating so much publicity around it made it a much bigger topic than a regular remake would have been. Plus many nigs and leftshits made it a point to go watch the movie to spite ebil right wing chuds