Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What on earth is a "rape survivor"?

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Seriously, I must be too dumb to get this.

"Rape survivor", they say.

Is it someone who survived a rape attempt? Because I've seen women who were in fact raped claiming to be "survivors".

Well, you're not really a survivor if you were raped. Or am I missing something?

Is it when someone is raped by not murdered? That makes no sense as the objective purpose of rape is sexually violating the victim, not necessarily murdering him/her.

Why not just saying you're a rape victim then? Do you want to come off as a hero or something?

A title for "strong" independent wamen.
Because the frontline is too hard for them and they would actually have to work, and work for their titles, so they come up with bullshit like this. :feelsohh:

Do you want to come off as a hero or something?
They're foids, of course they do. And they'll overplay and overexaggerate anything they can, too. Any and all attention they can draw to themselves is a positive in their book.

Having sex with an ugly man wasn't traumatising enough for them to rope.

They're foids, of course they do. And they'll overplay and overexaggerate anything they can, too. Any and all attention they can draw to themselves is a positive in their book.
/thread

If a sub 6 man approaches you, you become a rape survivor

they are surviving through all the trauma present from "rape" like the strong powerful warriors they are.

If we are gonna play that game then I’m a locally undesired survivor.

Rape Survivor = I let myself put in a situation to get raped

alot of foids suicide after rape

sex/rape by a subhuman is literally the worst pain for a foid, it goes against everything in their biological make up

High Iq , well presented, exposed the raped pussy out of the foids.

They're trying to one-up their friends by signaling desirability.