Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What part of "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" is your favorite?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

What part of "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" is your favorite?

• Part 1 - Phantom Blood

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Part 2 - Battle Tendency

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Part 5 - Golden Wind

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Part 6 - Stone Ocean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Part 7 -Steel Ball Run

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Part 8 - JoJolion

• Part 9 - JOJOLands

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
My life was changed forever last year while I was at work inside a bookstore. I was sitting at the cash register, and this guy comes in and we start talking about manga. He asks me if I ever read "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" - and I answered "no I have not". He was like, "you have to start reading JoJo's". And from that moment on, I was hooked. I am so glad I discovered this manga, it has grown my IQ and made me realize what fashionable style really looks like.

What part of "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" is your favorite?

Part 1 - Phantom Blood

Part 2 - Battle Tendency

Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders

Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable

Part 5 - Golden Wind

Part 6 - Stone Ocean

Part 7 -Steel Ball Run

Part 8 - JoJolion

Part 9 - JOJOLands

@Mecoja @SocialzERo @honorarycurry @Magicmirror @NirvanaFan1988 @Twinblade @Stupid Clown @Skoga @Bianor @OwariDa @shishiowasright @weaselbomber @IncelsNeverCry @ahenobarbus

I only watched the anime adaptation of part 1.

I’ll say Battle Tendency cause I like Rudol von Stroheim Joseph and the Pillar Men

You should tag @turbocuckcel_7000

I’ll say Battle Tendency cause I like Rudol von Stroheim Joseph and the Pillar Men
Based, Joseph and Stroheim was the most entertaining

I still think Jonathan Joestar is the best JoJo in battle tendency, and that Stardust Crusaders have the best characters and fights / stands overall although some can be a bit gimmicky, I hear everyone say steel ball run is where things get truly great but my brain is too fried to read anymore.

I started watching part 1 but its kinda boring, but Ive heard its one of the worse obes

Based, Joseph and Stroheim was the most entertaining
Stroheim was based as fuck. I wish I had Stronheim’s looks, I would have fucked at least twelve of those Mexican thoids he was around.

I haven’t seen/read anything past part 4, but I’ve always liked Stardust Crusaders the most. Jotaro is the best Jojo.

part 3 is my go-to for binge watching.

Between 3 or 7 for me

Part 7 is my favorite.

At first, I was apprehensive about reading “Steel Ball Run”, because I was cynical I could be impressed by the 1800’s time period again considering “Phantom Blood” seemed distant.

As an American I am astounded by the way Araki told an incredible tale, blending the unique geography of the United States with a great story.

Gyro could inspire a NEET to go to medical school.

Anime for faggots

Anime for faggots
Have fun giving your money to the talking rat and Bob Iger over at Disney.

Have fun giving your money to the talking rat and Bob Iger over at Disney.
Jojo is an anime for faggots. Very few attractive women.

Part 2 was golden, shit was hilarious

Part 2 was golden, shit was hilarious

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9JhJ32h1AFrw/

Part 7 but part 2 is close

Eventually brocels, I will bring myself to read Part 6 - “Stone Ocean”. I hate foids, and a foid main character makes me want to vomit.

Steel Ball Run is definitely my favorite out of all of them, no question. As for a close second I'm kinda conflicted between Part 2 & Part 5.

Eventually brocels, I will bring myself to read Part 6 - “Stone Ocean”. I hate foids, and a foid main character makes me want to vomit.
Yea its my least favourite part. I thought the fairy tale stand was cool though

I started watching on @To koniec recommendation, my favorite is phantom blood and stardust crusaders.

Never watched

Dio is the ultimate incel chad

You should tag @turbocuckcel_7000
Same for me anyway

SBR but DIU is actually pretty underrated, so far JoJolands were quite good we see how it will turn out

Part 3, Dio carries hard.

SC is actually one of weakest parts, Araki back then i guess didn't know much about storytelling and stick with 'monster of the week' formula, which was rather tiresome after rewatch.

Overall

1. SBR
2.DIU
3. Golden Wind
4. JoJolion
5. BT
6. SC
7. SO ( Foid protagonist :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: )
8. PB

Diamond is Unbreakable is the best part. Golden Wind is a close second. I haven't seen any of Stone Ocean, and don't want to.

My life was changed forever last year while I was at work inside a bookstore. I was sitting at the cash register, and this guy comes in and we start talking about manga. He asks me if I ever read "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" - and I answered "no I have not". He was like, "you have to start reading JoJo's". And from that moment on, I was hooked. I am so glad I discovered this manga, it has grown my IQ and made me realize what fashionable style really looks like.

What part of "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" is your favorite?

Part 1 - Phantom Blood

Part 2 - Battle Tendency

Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders

Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable

Part 5 - Golden Wind

Part 6 - Stone Ocean

Part 7 -Steel Ball Run

Part 8 - JoJolion

Part 9 - JOJOLands

@Mecoja @SocialzERo @honorarycurry @Magicmirror @NirvanaFan1988 @Twinblade @Stupid Clown @Skoga @Bianor @OwariDa @shishiowasright @weaselbomber @IncelsNeverCry @ahenobarbus
I'm not a fan of Jojo, don't like the artstyle. I'm not saying the art/drawings are bad, I just personally don't like it.

i like her tits and pussy

Part 7 but part 2 is close
Sorority house doors were made to be opened

I completed reading "Steel Ball Run", it was excellent start to finish. ;)

Diamond is Unbreakable: best main JoJo, best main villain, best fights and best setting

Deathnic

@Bianor @shishiowasright @AlexanderTheGreat11

Not one vote for Stone Ocean :feelskek:
Diamond Is Unbreakable is so great but the last fight of Stardust Crusaders is way too good and I'm a sucker for time travel.