Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What pisses me right off.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
One thing that pisses me right off is when women claim to be oppressed but are also the same types to brag about how great their sex life is, like, no, you’re not fucking oppressed, you have everything you need, I almost have everything I need too, I have food, water, electricity and drinks but one thing I’m missing is sexual pleasure.

I literally saw a woman literally using the term ‘oppressed’ to describe herself but is the same type to brag about her sex life.

The last time I ever described myself as ‘oppressed’ was when I was in the heat of the moment and arguing with someone in real life and said that ‘Society oppresses autistic people’ or something, I forgot the exact way I worded it but I did basically say that most humans oppress autistic people and I don’t even like to label my kind as ‘oppressed’ as I feel it puts me on the same level as feminists which is a level I don’t want to go to but in real life, I need time to word things sometimes but as for online, I can take time to word shit.

Last edited:
Fuckers should be shipped off to the the middle east, then they'll see real oppression.

Fuckers should be shipped off to the the middle east, then they'll see real oppression.
Women aren’t entitled to rights in the middle east, that’s where they all belong.

Autists are oppressed; foids are not.

Any western cumskin who considers themselves a victim of oppression should move to Somalia