Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What punishments should foids get?

What punishments should foids get?

• Life in prison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life in the mines

• Sexual slavery

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Death sentence

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 0-1 years in prison

• 1-5 years in prison

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 5-10 years in prison

• Forced to live with currycels

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Have their head shaven

• No punishment

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Forced sex labour

Permanent sterilization.

execution. it's a no brainer. women in their current state are wholly useless, sterilised, vaxxed, emotionless, drug-dependent etc. vast majority of women should be liquidated and the few healthy ones left have no choice but to be used as breeding factories

Put in a pillory in the town square and fucked for 2 gold pieces a go. The funds will be redistributed to the local neets.

forced to live with curries is probably the worst thing a human being can go through

sexual slavery sounds amazing. i would exclude 90% of sheboons, aggressive masculine women, non-virgin used up foids, landwhales, unattractive foids and choose only the virgin young feminine ones to be my sexual slaves.
sniff them, aggressively slap their heads, punch them, choke her narrow neck, break their hymen, viciously sniff their armpits, destroy their tight little pussy... make them cry and get turned on by their cry... consume them in the most animalistic way possible, overpower and engulf myself in them...
and more things i have said countless times here before

Forced to live with currycels​

incoluntary celibacy. I bet foids cant even comprehend how painfull it is

Sub 6/10 foids: forced labour in concentration camps or nation owned factories and fields.

Over 6/10 foids: sex slaves in nation owned sex clubs. During the weekends they will also be exposed in cages and auctioned. Sathurday only low-income proletaries can partecipate the auctions and buy a sex slave, Sunday, everyone (except foids ofc) can partecipate to the auctions.

Foids should be experimented on to neurologically modify their evil, shallow, cruel and hypergamous natures.

Sexual slavery (in video game)