Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what race are you?

what race are you?

• cracker

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • bbc

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • anime

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • curry

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • hijabi

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
I just want to see how many curries are here

White(3/4 NW Euro, 1/4 South Euro).

Interesting post, 2024 GrAY.

not a niggER not a sandnigger nor a rice nor a spic I am white

Agreed: I find genetics, anthropology, etc. to all be quite interesting & unique to me.
you read about that stuff? What do white people have superior than in other races? (not saying this in a aggressive way, genuinely curious)

you read about that stuff? What do white people have superior than in other races? (not saying this in a aggressive way, genuinely curious)
Well, it's a lot to talk about tbh.

A lot of it is just drawing companions between what I read, and what I have seen in history, real life, etc.

Should there be an ethnicels only forum since whitecels have the highest chance of ascending
you could make a poll asking for that but the forum would probably not be very active. This forum is barely active and most people here are white

I'll get banned for racebait
lol don't worry, they give out warnings first. There's people who have written whole paragraphs about how you can't be white and incel and nothing happened to them. You won't even get a warning unless you word it badly.

Should there be an ethnicels only forum since whitecels have the highest chance of ascending
This gets mentioned a few times, but it always gets shot down.

Simply, because there's too many factors to consider: Who do you define as ethnic? How would you verify if they are ethnic? Would this cause some permanent split in the forum?

Personally, I think what would happen in that scenario, is that JBB would become the new JBW: They will bring-up how every black can just thugmaxx, just needs to move to some Liberal area, BBC-halo, the fact Blacks have the second highest SMV after Whites, how Blacks are really the only non-whites who have a chance with White women, etc. and then it would just repeat itself over & over again.

Last edited:
Personally, I think what would happen in that scenario, is that JBB would become the new JBW: They will bring-up how every black can just thugmaxx, just needs to move to some Liberal area, BBC-halo, the fact Blacks have the second highest SMV after Whites, how Blacks are really the only non-whites who have a chance with White women, etc. and then it would just repeat itself over & over again.
That's accurate af honestly, didn't even think of that

And once blacks are kicked out of the ethnicel forum ricecels will get kicked out for "just kpopmaxx" and then sandcels will get kicked out until only currycels are left.
I would say it would be Sandcels after Blacks, then Hispanics/Latinos, then it would be Rices & Curries.
Alternatively, there could be a "ricecels only" forum, "currycels only" forum, "sandcels only" forum and "blackcels only forum".
I do agree with this sentiment, yet more issues arise within this.

What about sub-groups within each race(Meds, Nordics, and Slavs for Whites; South-East Asians, East Asians, and Central Asians for rice; American Blacks, East Africans, and Sub-Saharans for Blacks).

How would you verify for each one?

What do you mean verify?
Provide proof you are actually that race.
Do you mean internal conflict?
Possibly.
That each sub group of the race hates each other?
Yes & no: I think what I was trying to get at, is that some cracks of internal divisions may manifest, since each race will just have the various sub-groups within said space & no common “foe” if that makes sense

Picture of eye.
You do realize some Whites have brown eyes? Also, some MENA & Hispanic have lighter colored eyes.

Asiatic eye shapes can even be found in some parts of Africa, believe it or not.

Plus, people could find pictures online it’s not too hard

Last edited:
Have them hold a paper note with their forum username on it next to their eye. Also, why the fuck would a white want to larp as an ethnic? And a MENA/spic with lighter colored eyes is white passing so their experience should correlate with whitecels'. Blacks with asiatic eye shapes well why would a blackcel want to larp as a ricecel? The most they can do is southeast asian bc their skintone is too dark
I see what you mean here; my bad for overlooking it.

I was just elaborating upon the possibilities & facts we would have to consider if we wanted to implement this.

Fk off glownigger

none of the above federal agent :owo: